Goooood Morning SHR -Tuesday

<<

awsum14

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Sunday

Goooood Morning SHR

Did you reset your clocks ahead

I hate DLST :twisted:
I always wake up an hour earlier than I have too in the spring...

Oh well. might as well make a pot of Cajun Blck this morning. It's going to be a long day

SUN 3/11
SPEED Center NASCAR Edition 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR RaceDay 12:30 pm SPEED
Count down to Green 2:30 p.m. FOX
Sprint Cup Series Kobalt Tools 400 3:00 p.m. FOX/PRN
NASCAR Victory Lane 6:00/9:00 pm/2:00 am SPEED

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 am

Don't you mean overslept.

If you forget to set your clock ahead, then you will be an hour behind by the time you get up. When I woke up at 7:30 this morning...according to the clock...it was actually 8:30.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 am

Got all* mine this morning. :D

*until I find the one(s) I missed. :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 am

I changed the only one that does not update itself. :lol: My housemates are on their own for their alarm clocks, I reminded them several times yesterday if they are late for brunch today their problem. :shock:
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 am

I took a durn allergy pill last night & it kept me bug-eyed all night long. I seen just about every time on the clock last night (15-30 mins).

Just finished breakfast: sausage gravy & biscuits, eggs, coffee.

Wow, current temp outside is 51*. Today's high will be 65* & mostly sunny.
Tonight 50* with 70% rain & lingering into Monday morning at 90% & about a 1/2", high 61*
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 am

Sorry Smoke14, hope you are feeling better.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks Lizard. I musta found something to keep me wired today because I wasn't draggy tired from the lack of sleep I had. I sneezed a little bit this morn, but after that, that was over with. At least it's not a cold or flu!
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Gotta watch traffic Tuesday eve when we go to eat out because Obama will be about 3 miles from my house. That is IF they don't have every road closed & not just the highways. :? Wish he'd stay away, but since he feels he has to come, he should have picked a different day
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I used to manage a business in the Kennebunkport, ME area. When any of the Bush's were home, it was Secret Service full court press and every other form of law enforcement. August was the worst because they were here for a month and closing down all of Lower Village was a regular occurance. Then there were peace talks that took place there on a somewhat regular basis, because it was a somewhat neutral spot...mainly because it was away from Washington. You would not know it was taking place there until it was happening or until after it was over. The locals always knew when these activities were going on.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Gotta watch traffic Tuesday eve when we go to eat out because Obama will be about 3 miles from my house. That is IF they don't have every road closed & not just the highways. :? Wish he'd stay away, but since he feels he has to come, he should have picked a different day

I feel the same way about him staying away.

<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

After the Northridge 1994 earthquake President Clinton came to survey damage on the freeway right by the school I taught at. Secret Service came and told us we had to stay in our building. Now I was having trouble staying in a building for more than 10 min at a time much less if there was an aftershock. I looked at the guy and said point blank, well if there is an aftershock just be prepared to shoot me because I'm coming out that door.

<<

awsum14

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Goooood Morning SHR

I was coming up I-95 Friday when I noticed signs that said I-295 N was closed. But didn't think nothing about til 20 called me to tell me Obama was going to be at the Rolls-Royce plant in Prince George that afternoon.

Time for another road trip. Heading to Charles Town, WV this morning. We're going to demolish 3/4 of a city block to build another drug store up there. And I have to supervise the asbestos abatement.

A big [_]\ of Daytona Brew this morning while help to keep me going.

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 am

"a", sounds like you're gonna be busy a long while.

Anyone an ace at shooting? That _______ (fill in the blank) coon was back up on our roof last night & we woke up to the alarm this morn & hear that ________ coon up on the roof. Hubby went outside to make sure it was the roof & not already in the attic. Sure enough, that _______ thing had made another hole in our roof & insulation was all over the top where it wasn't quite big enough for it to get into yet.

Just wish we could pay our local police to coon watch & pop it off, but they won't kill it, I've already asked before.

A few yrs ago Critter Control only sits out a live trap for $20 a day until caught. We have 2 of them ourselves & nothing is getting caught!
Smoke
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:"a", sounds like you're gonna be busy a long while.

Anyone an ace at shooting? That _______ (fill in the blank) coon was back up on our roof last night & we woke up to the alarm this morn & hear that ________ coon up on the roof. Hubby went outside to make sure it was the roof & not already in the attic. Sure enough, that _______ thing had made another hole in our roof & insulation was all over the top where it wasn't quite big enough for it to get into yet.

Just wish we could pay our local police to coon watch & pop it off, but they won't kill it, I've already asked before.

A few yrs ago Critter Control only sits out a live trap for $20 a day until caught. We have 2 of them ourselves & nothing is getting caught!

I'll ask a couple of my buddies tonight what do about the _______ coon, a few of them are very ingenious about removal of _______ critters.

<<

im4tony

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 am

smoke

Get a have a heart trap, bait it and after you have caught him take him for a long ride and let him out. Have to cross a busy street or he will find his way back. We had problems a couple a years ago.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby