FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2/26 Nationwide Series Race

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am

2/26 Nationwide Series Race

Yup, what a waist of time it was to watch that Nationwide race tonight. I predicted it would be Kyle Busch, Edwards, Harvick, Newman, and Sorenson. I got all five of my picks in the right order.

This was a disappointing race on so many levels, but the biggest one is not one Nationwide driver cracked the top 6 slots when coming across the finish line. Another disappointment was that Busch started on the pole and led all 200 laps. Even my daughter who is a huge Busch fan got up and left the room after about 60 laps. She told me to let her know if it gets interesting, like if somebody steals the lead from him. When I told her the race was over, she was so upset with me and I said you said to come and get you if somebody took the lead away from him and nobody ever did. She accused me of lies. I had to show her the NASCAR website.

Then there were the idiot announcers who were saying how well Danica was doing. Oh give me a freakin' break she finished in 17th place 3 laps down. It was: she is driving so well tonight, look at how good she is doing, she could be a contender this year. Yea right, like that will ever happen. She is only racing about 1/3 of the season. She is not going to get enough points to contend for anything racing in only 12 races. They need stop kissin' her butt and get a reality check. She ain't going to amount to anything in Nationwide as long as she can't separate herself from Indy car.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am

Re: 2/26 Nationwide Series Race

My prediction for the Sprint Cup race on 2/27

Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Jamie McMurray
Ryan Newman
Tony Stewart
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am

beaverpond wrote:My prediction for the Sprint Cup race on 2/27

Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Jamie McMurray
Ryan Newman
Tony Stewart

When I was making my picks last night I kept looking at Jamie, but ended up not picking him. I passed on picking him a couple times last season and he ended up in the top three, messing up my picks. I don't know why, but I just never seriously consider picking him.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 am

congratulations to KYLE TWO IN A ROW
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Harvick and Biffle or Dale Jr. and Kenseth were the good times last remembered by rookies in the now NW series.The Truck Series was ok the first year,but really picked up the second year.The Cup Series has its momments today,but nothing compared to when it was the Winston Cup.Kyle dominating either NW or Truck Series just reminds me of when Mark Martin use to dominate the NW {BUSH} Series,BORING! Don't have a thing against either driver,but it kills it for me and looking for a NW regular or Rookie to see how far they finish,is pretty sick when that's all the substance i can find in it.Cup drivers running a lower level every now and then is fine with me,but all or near all the time,GIVE EM A BREAK!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!

Return to The Lobby