FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

espn and nw coverage.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 pm

espn and nw coverage.

wow did they just lay into danica, i guess she yelled at her new teammate, for not giving her room during the race last saturday, this what MA its all about her............
<<

Lizard

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: espn and nw coverage.

It was shocking wasn't it and well deserved.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 pm

missed it
ImageImageImage
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Schmoopy I have tried to find a transcript or video but apparently ESPN is not releasing either at this time.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

i was surprised that she went after he teammate, i guess in her eyes she spun him out at daytona, no disrespect to tony, but if he did that to her, ya think she would yell at him?
<<

palino_s

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i was surprised that she went after he teammate, i guess in her eyes she spun him out at daytona, no disrespect to tony, but if he did that to her, ya think she would yell at him?

This discussion is stupid. It is not first time driver was #### after wreck and have conflict after wreck (also with teamates).
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 pm

spot on palino_s
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm

its not stupid, im allowed to post what i think, so u dont like, dont read it, im sick n tired of aholes here giving me crap to open a discussion
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm

" im allowed to post what i think, so u dont like, dont read it, im sick n tired of aholes here giving me crap to open a discussion"

And maybe some here are tired of no-nothings like you laying in to anything Danica does or doesnt do. What are you so jealous that she has everything and maybe you only have your hatred of successfull people to rant about.

Danica is news--anything Danica related is used to stir up ratings, yes, even by the commentators ranting over what she did or didnt do. Facts are in NNS they really have no-one to discuss to create as much buzz or viewer interest other then her now, as its been proven anything Danica raises there meager NNS ratings. If they can discuss her, positive or negative it gets a reaction and you guys fell for it--its that simple. They just need to be carefull how they say it or action will be taken against them as we've seen. Fox who owns all networks Nascar isnt going to let them take it too far, just enough to create a litle Danica stir, as postiive or negative, its all good promo for them.

It appears your only purpose in life is to talk trash either about what Ryan cant get, what Tony wont do for Ryan or anything poor Ryan, and now its trolling and ranting about what Danica does or doesnt do, its never nothing positive from a whiner like you. --GET a LIFE> :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

racer1 wrote:" im allowed to post what i think, so u dont like, dont read it, im sick n tired of aholes here giving me crap to open a discussion"

And maybe some here are tired of no-nothings like you laying in to anything Danica does or doesnt do. What are you so jealous that she has everything and maybe you only have your hatred of successfull people to rant about.

Danica is news--anything Danica related is used to stir up ratings, yes, even by the commentators ranting over what she did or didnt do. Facts are in NNS they really have noone to discuss to create buzz or viewer interest other then her now, as its been proven anything Danica raises there meager NNS ratings. If they can discuss her, positive or negative it gets a reaction and you guys fell for it--its that simple. They just need to be carefull how they say it or they will be on the unemployment line as well as Danica's team monitors all media as we've seen. Too bad they cant monitor forums like this--but maybe?

It appears your only purpose in life is to talk trash either about what Ryan cant get, what Tony wont do for Ryan or anything poor Ryan, and now its trolling and ranting about what Danica does or doesnt do, its never nothing positive from a whiner like you. --GET a LIFE> :roll:

LMAO !!!
This post is funny as ####..... coming from you.
My question is when did she go after her teammate? Was it in a team meeting, or right after the race, or is all this from the radio we heard? if it is from the radio, whooptie-doo. I give drivers a little leeway when in the cockpit. I thought someone was saying she went after her teammate when they were both out of the car. In which case I assume the teams will correct that.
However to play devils advocate. if that was Kurt Busch, everyone would be jumping on MJ's bandwagon about his attitude. Face it whether true or not, Danica is not known for playing well with others. She has fought with her teammates in open wheels & a bunch of other competitors. So if that is an image she portrays. She can either try to change her perception, or deal with the one she has. Now I still dont know what it is she did or when.

Hey MJ dont look now but I think Racer is a fan of yours..... or a stalker. It is such a fine line these days LOL.

BTW Racer MJ has posted positive things, you just choose to ignore those posts, because you are looking for drama.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:53 pm

I like Danca but I hope she doesn't become the next Juan Palo Montoya...

All through speedweeks we saw accidents like the one Danica was in and it was written off as a racing deal with the drivers involved. Now when it happens to her she takes it personally?

Cole was trying to help her not hurt her. She isn't even in a position to bash her teammates.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I like Danca but I hope she doesn't become the next Juan Palo Montoya...

All through speedweeks we saw accidents like the one Danica was in and it was written off as a racing deal with the drivers involved. Now when it happens to her she takes it personally?

Cole was trying to help her not hurt her. She isn't even in a position to bash her teammates.

Danica become like Juan? TOO LATE! :lol:
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:" im allowed to post what i think, so u dont like, dont read it, im sick n tired of aholes here giving me crap to open a discussion"

Danica is news--anything Danica related is used to stir up ratings, yes, even by the commentators ranting over what she did or didnt do. Facts are in NNS they really have noone to discuss to create buzz or viewer interest other then her now, as its been proven anything Danica raises there meager NNS ratings. If they can discuss her, positive or negative it gets a reaction and you guys fell for it--its that simple. They just need to be carefull how they say it or they will be on the unemployment line as well as Danica's team monitors all media as we've seen. Too bad they cant monitor forums like this--but maybe?

LMAO !!!
This post is funny as ####..... coming from you.
My question is when did she go after her teammate? Was it in a team meeting, or right after the race, or is all this from the radio we heard? if it is from the radio, whooptie-doo. I give drivers a little leeway when in the cockpit. I thought someone was saying she went after her teammate when they were both out of the car. In which case I assume the teams will correct that.
However to play devils advocate. if that was Kurt Busch, everyone would be jumping on MJ's bandwagon about his attitude. Face it whether true or not, Danica is not known for playing well with others. She has fought with her teammates in open wheels & a bunch of other competitors. So if that is an image she portrays. She can either try to change her perception, or deal with the one she has. Now I still dont know what it is she did or when.

Hey MJ dont look now but I think Racer is a fan of yours..... or a stalker. It is such a fine line these days LOL.

BTW Racer MJ has posted positive things, you just choose to ignore those posts, because you are looking for drama.

Racer1 your are not the only one who watches IRL so please stop acting like you are. Danica made the choice, that is right the choice to move to NASCAR and start over. That means she has a lot to learn and one of the things she really needs to learn is to control her tude. You stated another reason why I have issues with Danica, her group of monitors and getting people fired if they are negative to her. That shows she needs to grow up and put on her big girl panties.

FYI I made the statement about Brad K last Fall that he needed to put his big boy undies on so do not say I am being sexist to Danica.

As a female I would like to see her succeed, however I have grown tired of the attitude she displayed in IRL and now in NASCAR. Having used her sex appeal to get her noticed and sponsors and to now say don't use sexy to describe me is just the type of attitude she needs to get rid of.

<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

teammates doggin each other, or friends doggin each other on the radio is nothin new, and it will continue for generations to come
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 am

Ok.. here's my 2 cents....

#1 ( Complete PERSONAL opinion ) but I don't particularly care for a member here, since 12/25/11 telling ANYONE a discussion is stupid. Palino - we TRY not to talk to each other like that. People are allowed to disagree.

2) Jamo is right, this stuff happens all the time... only reason it made news is because it involved Danica. Some will say she thinks she's a princess and can yell at people ... some will say she is the self declared Honey Badger... and honey badger's aren't known for their politeness. Danica has to work harder, in a mans world - sorry folks, but that's a fact of life. MAYBE she does need to be tough to get across & be heard or taken seriously. ? ? ?

3) This board is open, to open discussions, per the BOARD MGMT.

4) MJ is an outstanding member who does a lot for the site. He's opinionated, sure...but his heart is in the right place -- he only wants what's best and the best for Ryan. He's had to defend his fav driver - JJ - time upon time over Tony, but he's done it, always under attack, first.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Next

Return to Danica