FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NASCAR DRIVERS ?.?.?.

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 am

NASCAR DRIVERS ?.?.?.

How many NASCAR drivers does it take to ignite a jet dryer?........Juan :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 am

Re: NASCAR DRIVERS ?.?.?.

LOL
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 am

We can laugh at that now, since no one was seriously injured.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Annalee wrote:How many NASCAR drivers does it take to ignite a jet dryer?........Juan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love your thinking! Did you notice how pale Juan was when he was interviewed? I loved his profound statement when asked how the truck driver was in the ambulance. He said quote he was scared. No _ _ _ _ Sherlock........................
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I hope no one took this post in the wrong way. My friend sent me that after they repaired the track and since no one was hurt, I thought I would post it. Considering all the trouble JP can get into and how bad the racing was last night, it made me laugh and I needed it. :lol: :lol:

Someone please tell me why no one will draft with Tony? Is it because he is so good? If that is the case then going to the front with Kyle in the Shootout showed that you can out maneuver Tony, and your chance of getting a good finish increases 10 fold. What's the deal? :?:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

racer1

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:47 pm

I read this on another forum--"can you imagine if that was Danica who started that fire???"

Jaun is being trashed mightly on other forums for this. Have to wonder how long he will be in nascar as he has really been in a bad slump or whatever they call it?

This entire Daytona opening of the season has been a nightmare for many, but with great ratings Nascar is happy. Lucky no-one was hurt seriously.
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Annalee wrote:I hope no one took this post in the wrong way. My friend sent me that after they repaired the track and since no one was hurt, I thought I would post it. Considering all the trouble JP can get into and how bad the racing was last night, it made me laugh and I needed it. :lol: :lol:

Someone please tell me why no one will draft with Tony? Is it because he is so good? If that is the case then going to the front with Kyle in the Shootout showed that you can out maneuver Tony, and your chance of getting a good finish increases 10 fold. What's the deal? :?:

I took it for the funny it was meant to be :lol:

I don't think that no one was not drafting with Tony, but then I may be wrong.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

he and jr worked for awhile, it was pretty much every man for himself with this horrible pack racing. like rulez said maybe 5 cars actually had the speed to win. i dont listen to to tony so i dunno how he felt about his car that nite
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Funny!

Two DJs on a local morning show today announced they had actual audio from Juan's accident with the jet dryer. What they played was the audio from the "Ricky Bobby" movie when he was running around yelling that he was on fire, begging for help from Jesus, Allah and Tom Cruise. Then strips down to his underwear.

I thought it was hilarious. :lol:
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 pm

When Juan was up here in Michigan at MIS earlier this month, he tweeted this:

Juan Pablo Montoya‏ @jpmontoya
it's pouring here in Michigan and we need a jet dryer. I know they used to have one but somebody blew it up

I thought it was hysterical. So funny that I laughed out loud in the middle of my meeting at work. :oops:
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

adny1030

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 am

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:When Juan was up here in Michigan at MIS earlier this month, he tweeted this:

Juan Pablo Montoya‏ @jpmontoya
it's pouring here in Michigan and we need a jet dryer. I know they used to have one but somebody blew it up

I thought it was hysterical. So funny that I laughed out loud in the middle of my meeting at work. :oops:

That is pretty #### funny!

Return to NASCAR & Racing