FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

<<

justlisa

User avatar

Posts: 882

Images: 0
869

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am

Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

I know the off season is not very long at all, BUT it felt like it was! Good luck to our drivers this weekend, and lets go racin' !!!!!!

Image

Image


Image
Image
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3155

4833

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

justlisa wrote:I know the off season is not very long at all, BUT it felt like it was! Good luck to our drivers this weekend, and lets go racin' !!!!!!

Image

Image


Image



Glad to see your posting again Lisa. I miss your collection of Betty Boops and any time I see something in the market of her I think of your avatars. I'm looking forward to a fantastic racing season like everyone else.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9750

Images: 3
4299

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

Come on SMOKE :!:

Go ROCKET MAN :!:

A 1-2 finish (like New Hampshire) would be great (with Tony getting his 1st Daytona 500 win). :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4153

945

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

HiddenHollow wrote:Come on SMOKE :!:

Go ROCKET MAN :!:

A 1-2 finish (like New Hampshire) would be great (with Tony getting his 1st Daytona 500 win). :mrgreen:

I guess I could settle for that :mrgreen:
Although Ryan Newman 2 time Daytona 500 Champion has a nice ring to it 8-)
ImageImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9750

Images: 3
4299

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Come on SMOKE :!:

Go ROCKET MAN :!:

A 1-2 finish (like New Hampshire) would be great (with Tony getting his 1st Daytona 500 win). :mrgreen:

I guess I could settle for that :mrgreen:
Although Ryan Newman 2 time Daytona 500 Champion has a nice ring to it 8-)

:lol: :lol: Okay, okay, I could take that, too. Although, at Tony's "advanced age" he is running out of time. (We'll see what kind of responses that comment gets) ;) :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

justlisa

User avatar

Posts: 882

Images: 0
869

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

ndunn wrote:
justlisa wrote:I know the off season is not very long at all, BUT it felt like it was! Good luck to our drivers this weekend, and lets go racin' !!!!!!

Image

Image


Image



Glad to see your posting again Lisa. I miss your collection of Betty Boops and any time I see something in the market of her I think of your avatars. I'm looking forward to a fantastic racing season like everyone else.



Thanks Dunn I miss me here too :) . Have to start getting here on a regular basis. Now if they only dry the track !
Image
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9750

Images: 3
4299

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

Yes - dry that track, dry that track, dry that track, dry that track, dry that track... ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tonysgirl14

Posts: 455

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

Re: Good Luck to all the SHR drivers

Good luck to all SHR TEAM BUT ESPICALLY tony

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER