FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DANICA WINS POLE IN NATIONWIDE RACE

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm

DANICA WINS POLE IN NATIONWIDE RACE

Danica won the pole in the nationwide race tomorrow. Way to go Danica! Dale Jarrett thought Tony should start a lap down. He thought it might give the others a chance! :lol: :lol: Actually, I think Tony could do it. After all, he is going for his fifth consecutive win! After Homestead he can do anything! Can Fourtime make it Fivetime??.. Sure hope so, it will be fun to watch :) :) :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Re: DANICA WINS POLE IN NATIONWIDE RACE

sorry - dbl post
Last edited by smokieonefour on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm

smokieonefour wrote:DanicaPatrick and #TonyStewart chat after their #NASCAR Nationwide Series qualifying runs

:-) :-) :-)

Congrats Danica and Team #7!
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

futura64

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 pm

YEEEEE HAWWWW! Nascar has got to be loving this. No amount of money could buy them this kind of free advertising. Last night she was on nearly every local TV Sports Newscast in the country and beyond. Now, looks like she will do it again tonight.
BudmaninTx
<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Congrads to Danica--nice. She gave her CC Tony Jr and her crew all the credit as he has never had a driver win a pole before..extra nice. Most say daytona is all about the car setup and the speed but it is about the driver and the lines they run also as Tony S here told her to take the credit as another driver might not have done that well?. I dont think Hornish was happy for her to beat him or Dale Jr, but--Oh well.

Course we all know the race is whats important and she has to suvive all the crashes that we know are coming. This is more a race of survival I think sometimes and of course who will help her? Amerola was good for her as a veteran but now all she has is the rookie Whitt, as we know Jr wont help, but Tony probably will somewhat anyway? 8-)
<<

Danicafan13

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO DANICA !!!! LOVE YA GIRL ~BIG CONGRATS !!!!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 pm

She rocked that pole...she owned that pole...she climbed that pole..wahoo-E
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 am

how long can she ride that pole??????????????
<<

Lizard

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Racer1 I am not up on my Danica gossip because frankly I have not been a fan but curious to know why you say Jr will not help her. She's driving his car she does well it is good for his team, whereas for Tony he is driving for a rival team. I just am wondering what I am missing. Thanks
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 pm

it would only benefit jr if he help her.........so to say jr wont is kinda out there.
<<

racer1

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:47 pm

I said Jr wouldnt help her as he didtn help her in either NNS Daytona races last yr. and when interviewed back then he actually said "he had his own race to run".

Now apparently Jr surprisingly did help her in this race at the start, course with the rookie Whitt running into the back of her taking her out, it didnt do much good. I figured this type racing would be a crashfest and it certainly is.

Oh well the Danica haters have alot of cheer about now, from Pole to crashing out early--bet she isnt happy about that, I wouldnt be? Look for the 500 tommorrow to be the same or even worse.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 pm

you make it sound like all of the sudden Jr felt like helpin her, i guess you have inside info, sometimes its not that easy to help the person ya want, especially if you dont start around each other. it was funny tony said " she' not my teammate today." ponder that one for awhile,

get use to the crashing, she will crash more than she will finish.
<<

racer1

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. Jr drove right by her last yr in the NNS Daytona NNs races both times and had the chance to push but didnt help her as he had said he wouldnt. He got some flak for that though, so now today he decided to help her, probably to save his own butt from looking bad again--thats all there is.

Yes Danica will crash long as Nascar allows these crashfests and when long time veteran cup drivers like McMurray drive so reckless they wreck others and rookies driving n major races when they clealry dont have a clue. Nascar is falling apart and they know it, as they are only making changes that are more dangerous and will hurt them more. Watch tommorrows crashfests.

This pack racing is what killed Dale Senior and in Indycar killed Dan Wheldon but guess Nascar doesnt care? Nascar took a huge hit today as did Danica as they coincide right now--cant wait for tommorrow and more of the same, but might not even watch. 8-)
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:28 pm

racer1 wrote:Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. Jr drove right by her last yr in the NNS Daytona NNs races both times and had the chance to push but didnt help her as he had said he wouldnt. He got some flak for that though, so now today he decided to help her, probably to save his own butt from looking bad again--thats all there is.

Yes Danica will crash long as Nascar allows these crashfests and when long time veteran cup drivers like McMurray drive so reckless they wreck others and rookies driving n major races when they clealry dont have a clue. Nascar is falling apart and they know it, as they are only making changes that are more dangerous and will hurt them more. Watch tommorrows crashfests.

This pack racing is what killed Dale Senior and in Indycar killed Dan Wheldon but guess Nascar doesnt care? Nascar took a huge hit today as did Danica as they coincide right now--cant wait for tommorrow and more of the same, but might not even watch. 8-)

The way Dale wore his safety harness is what actually killed him,blocking in hopes to make something out of MW and the areo package is what contibuted to the accident.Nascar does care because the publicity that came from Dales wreck they didn't want,but it was obvious the attention was needed after three deaths not so long before Dales.The loss of Dan Weldon is sad as well,unfortunately in most all sports,it takes something like this to get the correct attention to a potential problem seemed to be overlooked.

Return to Danica