FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

pass 118 cars, win race, win championship again

<<

supermechanic

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 pm

pass 118 cars, win race, win championship again

rebroadcast of 2011 Homestead-miami on speed @noon on Feb 16. We will watch and grin and smile and holler yee-hah!!
I'd rather have Tony Stewart carrying the 14 than anybody else out there.- A.J.Foyt
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: pass 118 cars, win race, win championship again

Didn't get to see it (again). Working on a computer problem after the last Microsoft Updates this week. :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

sounds like a personal problem...its personal...and its your problem :lol:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 pm

beaverpond wrote:sounds like a personal problem...its personal...and its your problem :lol:

I can't argue with that. :? My bad.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am

I watched the rerun and it was as exciting as the first time. Only this time I had a clue who won. I still paced the floor and wished the last 40 laps would go faster. The race had to be magic as the 14 team had boo coo things to fix and they still pulled out the win. Tony could race forever and not pull off such excitement as this race had. Tony this race was for all those racers who wish at one time or another they had what you had at Homestead. The championship win will go down in the history of NASCAR as one of most exciting ever........May the rest of your career brings you continued joy. You sure deserve it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 pm

There was something magical about this race. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong but somehow Tony pulled the rabbit out of the hat. I have watched the race six times and still have almost the same gut wrenching experience. Hate watching reruns but each time I watch it ,I see something I didn't see the last time. Yesterday some one on Race Hub mentioned that when DW won the Daytona 500 it was his 17th start in the number 17 car. Well guess what, this is Tony's 14th start, and he is driving #14. Tony also said if he would have known that, he would have driven the #2 car. That our Tony's sense of humor.......Let the magic begin! :D

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Annalee, you are so right. I think the fact he did dig himself out so many times was the best part of the race except for the win. It just shows he WANTED that race more than anything else. I hope he has an awesome year and feels the same "joy" 2011 was for him.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to Tony