FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

El Monterey announces associate sponsorship of Tony Stewart

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 pm

2/25/11

Dinuba, CA – El Monterey, the #1 frozen Mexican food brand in the United States, will adorn Tony Stewart’s No. 14 Chevrolet Impala as an associate sponsor on a portion of the lower-area quarterpanel for the entire 2011 Sprint Cup race series.

“With a strong national fan base that is growing once again, NASCAR is the ideal platform for our El Monterey brand to extend its reach to the consumer,” said Bryce Ruiz, president and CEO of Ruiz Foods. “Our El Monterey products are perfect for every eating occasion – particularly race day gatherings. Each product in our Mexican line is easy to prepare offering today’s consumer convenience, quality and value.”

Ruiz Foods’ popular frozen snack brand – Tornados – is the primary sponsor of Ryan Newman’s No. 39 Chevrolet Impala for five Sprint Cup races in 2011. Tornados’ NASCAR sponsorship began in 2010.

El Monterey offers a wide variety of frozen Mexican snacks to include: taquitos, burritos, quesadillas, mini chimis, tamales, etc. that are perfect for every eating occasion.

Beginning April 1, 2011, El Monterey and Tony Stewart will partner for a retail and foodservice on-pack promotion involving integrated media outlets to include facebook, in-store promotion and fsi’s distributed nationally.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: El Monterey announces associate sponsorship of Tony Stew

Picking up more sponsorship money is always a good thing... especially in a tough economy. :)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

teddybear1439

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Love my El Monterey burritos and toquitos!!! Though I have to lay off them for a while ;)

Good news!

TB14
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I love the Tornados, all of the different ones. I'm always emailing Ruiz Foods for coupons. They send them right away too. lol
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm

This is always good news. Associate sponsors are just as important and the big ones. Tony always has a good relationship with sponsors.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

14SHRfan39

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

peanut1439 wrote:I love the Tornados, all of the different ones. I'm always emailing Ruiz Foods for coupons. They send them right away too. lol

ooooooo I have to try that! I love the Tornados ;)
J-
Eternal optimist with frequent bouts of pessimism...Yep that's me!
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 am

cool good news

Return to Tony