FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Smokie help please.

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Smokie help please.

Smokieonefour, help help help please.

I tried twice to reply to your pm's. They both say I've tried to send reply to too many people. What does that mean? I did use the reply buttom each time I tried to get a reply out. Actually right now I don't much care about changing the avatar as the one I changed to is just fine. I tried to have my husband help me out as he used a computer at work but I know more than he does which is not much. Righ now I can't reply to pm's. Site management will have to figure out what is wrong with my pm's. Thanks anyway smokie...ndunn
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Re: Smokie help please.

Rather than doing a reply, can you send a new PM to smokieonefour, or anyone else for that matter?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

OK NDunn... sorry you still can't reply or send out. Phamo was aware your acct had no restrictions, so you should be able to... so hopefully he will see this and I will re-contact him for you. :-)

We can worry about the avvy later... so no worries. We'll get thru this. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Rather than doing a reply, can you send a new PM to smokieonefour, or anyone else for that matter?

No, I can't reply or send new ones out. I've tried and it just doesn't work but I can receive them. It sort of puts me in a weird spot because I don't have a block on pm's and if I don't reply I'm sure people will wonder why. I know that isn't he end of the world but if it's part of the site I should beable to use it. I'm sure it'll get taken care of. thanks for caring.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

ndunn

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

smokieonefour wrote:OK NDunn... sorry you still can't reply or send out. Phamo was aware your acct had no restrictions, so you should be able to... so hopefully he will see this and I will re-contact him for you. :-)

We can worry about the avvy later... so no worries. We'll get thru this. :-)

Thanks for your help smokieonefour. It's just annoying now. I hardly ever have used the pm's even on the other site but I should beable to reply if I want to. As far as the avatars go I'm okay with the one I have up now. Thanks.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 pm

I had the same problem the first couple of days with PMs. I see smokieonefour has contacted Phamo for you... that's who fixed the problem for me. If anybody can fix it, Phamo can. You're in good hands, just be patient.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Ndunn, I just sent phamo a PM about your problem. Lets see what happens from here! OK?
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 am

jsw14 wrote:Ndunn, I just sent phamo a PM about your problem. Lets see what happens from here! OK?

thanks jsw14, It's after midnight and I tried to send 3 different pm's to smokieonefour and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your help tho. perhaps they will find where the bugs are.

Return to The Lobby