FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

kyle not to race in NW and CWS

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 am

kyle not to race in NW and CWS

as requested by joe gibbs and sponsor M&M's kyle wont be racing in the truck series, but might race in a couple NW races, rumor is kurt will pick up the slack and race a majority of the season.

side note...... if kyle keeps to this, i think he can win a sprint cup tittle, this yr or next, he wont have the distractions of the lesser series and hopefully it will help him become a better racer and let go of the b.s. that he gets into...
<<

racer1

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: kyle not to race in NW and CWS

Nice to hear he wont be racing in trucks as he doesnt have the temperment for it or NNs or--wait a minute---------------?.

Kyle winning a championship --Uhhh---? His better days are gone in my opinion and what other forums and insiders are saying. He has lost the respect of alot of other drivers who would love nothing more if they get a chance to put him in the wall. I think Kyle will be so afraid of making nascar angry that he wont be able to race like he's used to racing, hard, fast and yes reckless, banging drivers whenever he feels like it, as Nascar will be watching.

Kyle showed real driving excellance and dominance, but this truck incident may have killed his momentum and no longer driving in trucks which he dominated will surely bother him, not to mention now driving only a few NNs races where he was dominant, course the other drivers will probably be happy. Too bad, but he did this to himself, no one else to blame, just like his brother.

Nascar isnt the nascar of yester-year anymore which allowed all the crashing and even intentional wrecking. Incidents like this truck one Iam sure opened Nascar eyes moreso, and may change nascar forever, for better or for worse is yet to be determined?
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

I watch all three series, and I like the Cup guys racing in Trucks and Nationwide some. But I'm kind of glad Kyle won't race the Trucks this year. Its kind of like "5 time," I got tired of Kyle winning all the time, more so when he wasn't even running for the Championship any longer.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Less races = Less trouble to get into :-)

I think Kyle will be all right. For some reason, I think Kyle will always be all right. Kyle seems to know how to walk that fine line between being a guy people hate to love, or love to hate. People like outlaws, the bad boy or the no PC kind of people.

Kurt? People just hate him.... ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

Good luck to Kyle whatever he does he is a terrific racer.reminds me a lot of TONY
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:05 am

smokieonefour wrote:Less races = Less trouble to get into :-)

I think Kyle will be all right. For some reason, I think Kyle will always be all right. Kyle seems to know how to walk that fine line between being a guy people hate to love, or love to hate. People like outlaws, the bad boy or the no PC kind of people.

Kurt? People just hate him.... ;-)

i always thought kyle got some boos just because he was kurt's brother, but the past few years, kyle brought some of that misery on himself, but he is a quicker learner than his brother,
i really thin he can win a tittle now, even harvick has a better shot, it may not seems like a lot, but i feel all that extra racing takes away from the cup side, one reason carl wont win it, i can see doing a couple races a year, but to do 20 plus is ridiculous,
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I have mixed feelings on this. Kyle fill the seats in the truck series especially. You may hate him you may love him, either way Kyle is good for Nascar. He is also a #### of a driver. I really hope this does not bring down the attendance to the truck series, some of the best racing is done there.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Kyle out of the truck series is fine with me,he was never the main attraction for me. The Cup regulars are fun to watch in that series from time to time,but often it got ridiculous as so the NW series even more so.The attendance will be as it always has in the Truck Series,there are alot of good drivers young and older to watch w/o Kyle screwing up someone elses day because he could care less about anyone else.Ron Hornaday,Jack Sprague,Mike Skinner ect.made the series what it is today,long before Kyle was even heard of,it'll be just fine.
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 am

I'd be surprised if there's a truck series too much longer.

I think Kyle can now win a championship, I thought he would have already actually..Harvick, not so much
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

They are cutting back the Truck Series races this year due to the economy so Nascar states,but you could be right Jamo. It'll be interesting to see with both Kyle and Happy concentrating on their Cup rides this year,but i say Harvick before Kyle as he proves better on gaining points than winning races over Kyle.The only driver i know that hates losing worse than Kyle is probly Robby Gordon. ;) The only place Robby runs good is anywhere but Cup, unless it's a road course and he hasn't proven that too well since he left RCR and went on his own.

Return to NASCAR & Racing