FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart Racing (TSR) Merchandise

<<

Smoke_14

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 am

Tony Stewart Racing (TSR) Merchandise

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me where I might be able to purchase any TSR merchandise (hats, t-shirts etc...). I have searched all over on many different websites and have been unable to locate anything. Does anyone know if this is even sold to the general public? I see many guys on the TSR teams wearing TSR logo appearal. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 am

Re: Tony Stewart Racing (TSR) Merchandise

http://www.tonystewartracing.com/tsr-merchandise/

This explains where to find merchandise. Looks like only place to order is the Tony Stewart Store. Hope this helps.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Vicki

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 am

http://www.tonystewartracing.com/team/raceshop/

The TSR race shop is not open to the public for tours. Race fans can purchase TSR driver apparel from their respective merchandise trailers at USAC and World of Outlaws Racing Series events. The Tony Stewart Store also carries a variety of TSR and Eldora Speedway merchandise. Located at 5644 West 74th Street, Indianapolis, Ind., the store is open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Phone number: Phone: 317-299-6066. EST. The Tony Stewart Store’s official website is: http://www.tonystewartstore.com

However, I did not see any TSR merchandise listed on the tonystewartstore.com website so I would assume that TSR merchandise is primarily available at TSR attended racing events or in person at the store location. You could try calling the store for more information.

Hope this was helpful. :)
"Suck it up & Go for it!"...Smoke
<<

Smoke_14

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks. I have checked the Tony Stewart store website, and havn't found any TSR merchandise. I guess I will have to check out the trailers during a WoO or USAC event near me during the year. Calling the actual Tony Stewart store in Indiana is a good iea. Thanks
<<

teddybear1439

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

TONY STEWART RACING MERCHANDISE

All Tony Stewart Racing driver merchandise can be purchased from several sources…

For Donny Schatz or Steve Kinser merchandise, please visit their merchandise trailers at any World of Outlaws Sprint Series event or visit their individual websites at www.donnyschatzmotorsports.com or www.stevekinser.com.

For Levi Jones, Bryan Clauson or Jessica Zemken merchandise, please visit the USAC Racing merchandise trailer at any USAC National Racing Series event. Bryan Clauson merchandise can also be purchased online at www.bryanclauson.com or www.jessicazemken.com.

The Tony Stewart Store carries a variety of TSR and Eldora Speedway merchandise and is the only official ‘Tony Stewart Racing’ brand merchandise vendor. Located at 5644 West 74th Street, Indianapolis, Ind., the store is open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST. The Tony Stewart Store’s official website is: www.tonystewartstore.com.

Hope this helps!

TB14
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
<<

Smoke_14

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Thanks everyone. I was looking for specific merchandise really. I didn't want anything that had Donny or Steve featured on the hat or shirt. Just something that featured the TSR logo or something. I've seen some pit crew guys wearing that before. Thanks for the links. I even checked out Josh Richards site because I know that he is associated with TSR (though not an official member). I'll have to call up the TSR store to see if I can make arrangements since I live in Maryland. Thanks again.

Update: Called up the number listed on the website. Asked the woman if everything that they have in the store is what is posted on their website, and she said about 85%, but not everything. Asked her if they had any TSR merchandise with the TSR logo, and she said no, they do not. Guess I have to drive for Tony to get one of those :(
<<

Maria121

Post Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

Even though I am a girl, I have one Tony Stewart’s T-shirt now. He is my favorite race car driver.

Lizard

Post Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Smoke_14 wrote:Thanks everyone. I was looking for specific merchandise really. I didn't want anything that had Donny or Steve featured on the hat or shirt. Just something that featured the TSR logo or something. I've seen some pit crew guys wearing that before. Thanks for the links. I even checked out Josh Richards site because I know that he is associated with TSR (though not an official member). I'll have to call up the TSR store to see if I can make arrangements since I live in Maryland. Thanks again.

Update: Called up the number listed on the website. Asked the woman if everything that they have in the store is what is posted on their website, and she said about 85%, but not everything. Asked her if they had any TSR merchandise with the TSR logo, and she said no, they do not. Guess I have to drive for Tony to get one of those :(

Well this stinks, I wanted to replace my TSR tshirt this year but I guess they do not have them anymore.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Thu May 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey smoke_14, I just went to, http://www.tonystewart.com and clicked on the (store )then went to Eldora, apparel and they had a nice TSR hat. Hope this helps. Don't look under hats, just apparel.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke

Return to Tony