FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt Busch FIRED By Penske Racing

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:18 am

Re: Kurt Busch FIRED By Penske Racing

i could careless of a provisional, tony hires him, tony is a fool, besides who is gonna wanna sponsor that big mouth? go daddy sure as #### wont, kurt is the biggest tool in nascar, he respects no one but himself, ya tonite he said everything perfectly, but he also said that when he got fired from rfr, kurt looks like the type of a wussy that would hit his gf or wife.. it was funny over the summer when JJ confronted him, kurt would have sucked JJ off until his crew got there, then all of the sudden he got muscles, he is a weasel,
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Looks like Kurt & Kyle inherited some of the same genes. I share the opinion that I hope Tony isn't seriously considering Kurt, past champion or not. And yes, I hope this serves as a wake up call to Kyle. Coach Gibbs is willing to help Kyle for the time being, but now Kyle can see there are no guarantees in this sport. In this economy, the sponsors are in more control than ever. If they want a driver out bad enough, the team owner will kick him to the curb without blinking an eye.

Personally, I'd like to see Kurt sit out the 2012 season with no ride.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

classic_chevy

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 pm

about time if you asked me have a nice time driving kyle's truck kurt lol
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am

it is a shame but he had to do what was best for his team hope Kurt can find another ride and wise up to his mistakes
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Anyone who hires Kurt Busch will probably have Kurt signed to some clause stating that if he steps out of bounds his employment will be terminated. The only good teams I could see him getting rides with are SHR (sadly) EGR (sadly), and maybe RPM. MWR pulled a scerew job on Reutimann for Martin could see it for Busch to Truex Jr. These are the onl;y good teams that can expand their programs. The guy is a douche and and prick but he can drive. It would be a starnge sport without him ina good ride. I must admit he is a character. He might have to take the Kimi route , try different motorsports and come back like in five years. But he will be in cup fulltime next year. Even if it is in a start park. His championship's provisonal is invaluable.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 pm

I've had concerns for the mental stability of both Busch brothers for some time. Have also wondered what kind of examples and mentors they had growing up. But I found what Kyle Petty said very interesting. KP said he did and said much worse then the KB boys in his day. The difference, there were no in car cameras, and the pits were not covered as closely as they are today. If this is true, I can't help wonder what else we have been missing all these years.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:I've had concerns for the mental stability of both Busch brothers for some time. Have also wondered what kind of examples and mentors they had growing up. But I found what Kyle Petty said very interesting. KP said he did and said much worse then the KB boys in his day. The difference, there were no in car cameras, and the pits were not covered as closely as they are today. If this is true, I can't help wonder what else we have been missing all these years.

I saw the piece of what Kyle Petty had to say. It's no secret that Kyle grew up with a chip on his shoulder because he felt his dad gave more to racing than he did to the family. He solved that by "if you can't fight em join em". Kyle amitted he was a wild child but he grew up and made something out of himself. And he is right as there were no cell phones, Facebook Twitter,et.etc. As for the Busch boys they are so talented and had sucess so young that they haven't taken the time to grow up and see how the other half lives. Kyle Busch made a statement one time that he didn't have many friends as he was always at the race track and wasn't involved in school activities as he should have been.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 pm

well out of the three free agents in NASCAR w/out a ride, Ragan, Vickers< and Ruttiman if it were my job to pick a replacement for The Keebler Elf I'd go w/ Rutti. Vickers (although I do like him) spent how many years in Hendrick cars and got a mere what two wins? Ragan spent how many years at RFR and got a grand total of one win. Two of the best teams in the sport and between the two of them got three wins in like 10 years. Rutti on the other hand got two wins in three years driving for an average race team. I just think Rutti would be the best choice, and I myself personally like him. I would love to see what he could do w/ good equipment.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Lizard wrote:I just read a very scary rumor, that Kurt was sucking up to Smoke last week in Vegas and that his website message(I have not watched it yet) also shows some sucking up to Smoke and Ryan. Please or please do not let him land at SHR. I'll deal with Danica, but one complaining #### on a team is enough.

One complaining #### is enough,true and funny! :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:17 pm

cslonewolf wrote:well out of the three free agents in NASCAR w/out a ride, Ragan, Vickers< and Ruttiman if it were my job to pick a replacement for The Keebler Elf I'd go w/ Rutti. Vickers (although I do like him) spent how many years in Hendrick cars and got a mere what two wins? Ragan spent how many years at RFR and got a grand total of one win. Two of the best teams in the sport and between the two of them got three wins in like 10 years. Rutti on the other hand got two wins in three years driving for an average race team. I just think Rutti would be the best choice, and I myself personally like him. I would love to see what he could do w/ good equipment.

One of Reuttimann's wins was a rain out so ya can't really count it
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:18 am

a win is a win, any driver will take them any way they fall
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 am

cslonewolf wrote:well out of the three free agents in NASCAR w/out a ride, Ragan, Vickers< and Ruttiman if it were my job to pick a replacement for The Keebler Elf I'd go w/ Rutti. Vickers (although I do like him) spent how many years in Hendrick cars and got a mere what two wins? Ragan spent how many years at RFR and got a grand total of one win. Two of the best teams in the sport and between the two of them got three wins in like 10 years. Rutti on the other hand got two wins in three years driving for an average race team. I just think Rutti would be the best choice, and I myself personally like him. I would love to see what he could do w/ good equipment.

I was thinking the same thing - I think David is the best choice. Besides, he is hosting his charity event this weekend, just down the road from me.

http://www.davidreutimann.com/

Local boy makes it to the big time... I gotta cheer him on. :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

There was any driver that got the shaft this year it was Rutti and i myself would like to see him stay around for awhile,even if i don't care a whole #### of alot about the Cup series anymore.Roger letting Kurt go was no surprise to me,i often wondered why in the #### he hired him in the first place.Roger seemed to have Kurt under control for awhile,but i guess Kurt just can't help himself. :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing