FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Here comes Steve Addington....its official!!

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Here comes Steve Addington....its official!!

Grubb is narrowing down his options: Darian Grubb will take his seat at the head table in Las Vegas this Friday night as 2011's Sprint Cup Champion Crew Chief. His future after that, however, remains a question mark. Grubb provided few details in an interview for Wednesday night's NASCAR Performance Live broadcast on MRN Radio. "I'm definitely going around, talking to a lot of people and trying to decide what direction I want to go in," Grubb said. "I've talked to pretty much everybody in the garage area at some point. I've got it narrowed down to a couple of choices now and I'm trying to make the best out of that situation and see what I want to do. I wish them the best there with everything they're doing at Stewart-Haas Racing, but I'll be moving on hopefully to greener pastures somewhere else."(Motor Racing Network)(11-29-2011)

That answers that.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

OldTimmer

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:56 am

When Grubb moves on I hope he does not go to HMS I hope he goes to MWR to be the CC for the Clint.
As for Steve Tony should be a cake walk after putting up with the bash brothers.
Go Rocket Man
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 am

OldTimmer wrote:When Grubb moves on I hope he does not go to HMS I hope he goes to MWR to be the CC for the Clint.
As for Steve Tony should be a cake walk after putting up with the bash brothers.

Brian Pattie is Clints CC.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:48 am

:|
I'm going to have to wait & see how the season goes next yr.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Hee hee hee, Old Timmer.... My thoughts, exactly. Tony, on his worst day, can't be as bad as the Busch brothers, were to him... which was widely covered in the news. When Kurt "picked up" Steve, after Kyle.... I believe Steve still had the bus tire treads across him! Until he ( Steve ) left Penske, I thought he might be a glutton for punishment! LOL

The man is a genius ( wait & see ) and it has been totally 100% WASTED on the Busch brothers. I always liked Darian ( and wish him & family the BEST ) for a number of reasons, but his willingness to roll the dice and take chances, that others wouldn't even consider, made him stand out, to me. I said it before, people seem to think when the chances worked, he was great... when they didn't, he sucked. I always thought him smarter than a bunch of CC's out there... it's just that old lady luck, that can change on a dime and screw ya.

I don't know what I'm gonna do when y'all start picking on Steve, after a few bad calls or incidents beyond his control! LOL Maybe I should make apologies now? hee hee hee Or.... just read the negative opinions and hopefully, move on. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Previous

Return to Tony