FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Good bye 48

<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: Good bye 48

I do not wish a crash on anyone, but I really hope that someone clues in Vickers, JPM, and any other stupid driver thinking this would be a good time for payback.

That being said I hope that Matt is able to move back up in the points and knock BK down. What can I say, I just do not BK.

I am not a JJ fan by any means but he did do something that I do not think we will see again. As Smoke has said many times, he is doing what he needs to do it is the rest of us that have not stepped up to take it away.

Take it Smoke take it big time.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Lizard wrote:I do not wish a crash on anyone, but I really hope that someone clues in Vickers, JPM, and any other stupid driver thinking this would be a good time for payback.

That being said I hope that Matt is able to move back up in the points and knock BK down. What can I say, I just do not BK.

I am not a JJ fan by any means but he did do something that I do not think we will see again. As Smoke has said many times, he is doing what he needs to do it is the rest of us that have not stepped up to take it away.

Take it Smoke take it big time.

You just like Matt because he's from Wisconsin. :mrgreen: The reason you don't like BK is because?
<<

muskrat3

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am

Such violent tempers anymore :cry: I am just hoping that NOBODY wrecks out Carl Edwards, I just don't think even Tony wants to win a race like that.
Considering that the championship is coming down to the last race, and very posibility of the last lap of the last race, NASCAR maybe has hit on the formula to keep people watching ALL season long.
But before anybody starts bashing and cursing that is just my opinion/
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

OldTimmer

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 am

muskrat3 wrote:Such violent tempers anymore :cry: I am just hoping that NOBODY wrecks out Carl Edwards, I just don't think even Tony wants to win a race like that.
Considering that the championship is coming down to the last race, and very posibility of the last lap of the last race, NASCAR maybe has hit on the formula to keep people watching ALL season long.
But before anybody starts bashing and cursing that is just my opinion/

I agree
Go Rocket Man
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am

I am hoping for a good clean race with Tony & Carl bumpin' & bangin' for the win on the final lap.

Actually, Tony needs to win by a bigger margin to overcome the -3 points.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I am hoping for a good clean race with Tony & Carl bumpin' & bangin' for the win on the final lap.

Actually, Tony needs to win by a bigger margin to overcome the -3 points.

Actually no. He just needs to tie. Since he has more wins he wins the tiebreaker. It would like the 2006 IRL title battle that Hornish and Wheldon (rip) had. They tied but Honrish won his 3rd title by having the most wins. I am hoping for that outcome at least.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 pm

well i guess i will chime in as an adult, i get the fact that many hate JJ and the success he had over the past 10 years and they find glee in him not winning a championship and that is everyone's right to feel that way, as i always say, "im just a reflection of the board" and people dont like me because of it, but that fact that tony is on the verge of winning a tittle, it just shows poor sportsmanship, ya think tony sits around and giggles that he might win? no he probably is blown away by his teams success and understands he will be the only other driver since 06 since JJ to win, im not crying here, im kinda glad JJ didnt win this year, in fact i been saying he wouldnt win this year in some of my postings, but if tony does win i will be here here either sunday or monday to say my congrats, just like i never flaunted JJ's success the past three years( only when people felt the nerve to mock him).
it had been a great year of racing and for me i look fwd to keep supporting the drivers i have the past 10 years, ryan and JJ and now danica, so put a fork in me, im done.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well i guess i will chime in as an adult, i get the fact that many hate JJ and the success he had over the past 10 years and they find glee in him not winning a championship and that is everyone's right to feel that way, as i always say, "im just a reflection of the board" and people dont like me because of it, but that fact that tony is on the verge of winning a tittle, it just shows poor sportsmanship, ya think tony sits around and giggles that he might win? no he probably is blown away by his teams success and understands he will be the only other driver since 06 since JJ to win, im not crying here, im kinda glad JJ didnt win this year, in fact i been saying he wouldnt win this year in some of my postings, but if tony does win i will be here here either sunday or monday to say my congrats, just like i never flaunted JJ's success the past three years( only when people felt the nerve to mock him).
it had been a great year of racing and for me i look fwd to keep supporting the drivers i have the past 10 years, ryan and JJ and now danica, so put a fork in me, im done.

Who doesnt like you?
ImageImageImage
<<

muskrat3

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:25 am

Thank you MJ you put it wondefully.
As for sportsmanship, My favorite races to watch are when I have friends over, Like I will this weekend, A couple of Carl edwards fans, a Kasey Kane fan, a few Tony Fans, and even a JR fan.
That is when it is fun to me. I love racing and yes rubbin is racing, and I think most people do like the new boys have it. BUT there needs to be a little bit of respect.
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

chip28018

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

3 TIME CHAMP!!! No 48 even better finishes outside the top 5 heck yea! Now lets start workin on next year make it 2 in a row!
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing