FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony, Listen...........

<<

im4tony

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Tony, Listen...........

“I turned the engine off, I coasted, because I could hear (the fans) over the engine when it was running,” Stewart recalled. “So I shut it off, and when I heard it from that crowd, it was like ‘Yep, I quoted from an article in another post."

Tony, what you didn't hear are the cheers from those of us at home watching on TV. Don't underestimate those of us not at the tracks.

We want you to win......there is no doubt about that.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Tony, Listen...........

LOLOL i bet he heard us.....thats really what he was listenin for...lolol...i know i was screamin my head off.....I am so proud of him , more so than usual of course, i am seein the Tony of yesteryear....that fire is back....and its refreshing to see!!!!!

tc

<<

Annalee

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I have never been so proud or happy to be a Tony Stewart fan. His last win I was yelling so loud and the dogs were howling, it was total excitement. Just think what it is going to be like at Homestead, I don't think my stomach or nerves can take it, but it is a chance I am willing to make. Tony the Champion is back. Smoke is on fire and it is time to roast the Duck. Go Tony, Darian, Robert and crew, you have earned it, now go and get it!!! ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I know I was screaming loud because when I saw my neighbors in the hallway they said I must have been watching the Packer game on delay......um no I was watching Tony Stewart kick butt and win again. Oh, well we thought the game on delay because you were not cheering at the right times.

Go Smoke Go
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm a new Tony Stewart fan (and new race fan in general) and I was listening to the Martinsville race in the hospital parking lot. When Tony won I yelled and I had to look around to see is anyone heard me. I went thru my tests that night at the hospital better knowing Tony had won. I now hope he wins the championship. GO SMOKE!!!
<<

mutinywxgirl

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 pm

You've picked the best one to follow and support!!!
~ Lisa ~

-KJ4NKM-
<<

muskrat3

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

I know this is going to sound sad, but bear with me>
The day of Talladega I had a serious medical problem, I had bleeding ulcers. I am not the type to complain, but my family knew something was wrong because I was just laying on the couch not cheering or anything even when Tony took the lead a couple times. after the race they really figured out how bad I was and called an ambulance. well 4 days and 8 units of blood later I got to come home. that Sunday was Martinsville and yes I was jumpimg and cheering like normal. I looked over and my 14 y/o had tears in eyes and when he hugged me he said " Momma you yell as loud as you want to"
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

dirt93

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 pm

You can yell as loud as you want here too Muskrat3!!! Glad you are better!!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 pm

muskrat3 wrote:I know this is going to sound sad, but bear with me>
The day of Talladega I had a serious medical problem, I had bleeding ulcers. I am not the type to complain, but my family knew something was wrong because I was just laying on the couch not cheering or anything even when Tony took the lead a couple times. after the race they really figured out how bad I was and called an ambulance. well 4 days and 8 units of blood later I got to come home. that Sunday was Martinsville and yes I was jumpimg and cheering like normal. I looked over and my 14 y/o had tears in eyes and when he hugged me he said " Momma you yell as loud as you want to"

Glad you are yelling again Muskrat! Sounds like you have a great son too! YAY!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

tonysgal

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:42 pm

tony, i know you could hear me yelling my head off back here in Oklahoma. i was jumping up and down. i was doing a polish victory lap and i didn't even have a car. ha ha ha!!!! i am so proud of him and so good to see him breathing fire and smoke.

GO BABY GO!!!!!

tg
the nice things about race cars is some days they're awesome and some days you can't find your ####- Donny Schatz
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 am

the best is yet to come for screaming when he wins the championship again
<<

mutinywxgirl

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 am

Amen to that one!!!
~ Lisa ~

-KJ4NKM-