FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MWR..seeking Martin..SHR...not so

<<

HRR

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

MWR..seeking Martin..SHR...not so

I have seen some recent news that MWR is seeking Mark Martin for a partial ride in 2012, with David not coming back to MWR next year. WOw..that was some news..everyone, including myself thought Martin would come to SHR and get Danica's team in the right direction. SO what does this mean for SHR and the 10 car for being a new startup team?

Well, Now that Martin..is most likely going to MRW.. would there be a possibility that David could come to SHR, and help get this new GO Daddy team working together for Danica's eventual starts next year?

Sponsorship.. another thing, I have not heard if Arrons Lease and Sales would return to MWR next year.. I would hope not.. THE FRANCHISE..should take them with him wherever he may go.. He drove for Arrons, in their DREAM MACHINE! Would be nice to see them (Arrons) to come to SHR.. Ryan and Smoke... definitely have the right personalities for their style commercials.

Just a thought..
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am

Re: MWR..seeking Martin..SHR...not so

Tony would never hire David. From the comments on the radio, Tony has no respect for David.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am

Re: MWR..seeking Martin..SHR...not so

Of course this is complete speculation on my part but since David Ragan is gonna be free next yr...that COULD be a possibility....even tho Tony once referred to him as "a dart w/ no feathers" lol
He has come a long way since then and made lots of improvements.....def food for thot!!!!

tc

Return to Tony