FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Katie's Anti-Duck Voodoo Post

<<

SpeedBeagle

Post Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Katie's Anti-Duck Voodoo Post

A few years ago, my beagle Katie destroyed a small AFLAC duck I had sitting on a shelf. Oddly enough, at the Talladega race that weekend(Fall 2008), Carl Edwards had an unbelievable run of bad luck that culminated in Carl taking out the entire Roush Fenway race team. After that, we started calling the duck Katie's "voodoo duck."

We managed to repair the duck, but she destroyed it right before the Spring race at Talladega(2009). Once again, Carl suffered an unbelievable run of bad luck.

After that, the AFLAC duck was pretty much toast, but we did buy her another duck chew toy.
It seems to have the same effect. In addition to that, Katie gets a piece of duck jerky before every race, and her beagle chow is covered in duck sauce from our favorite Chinese take-out.

Katie wants everyone to post their anti-duck voodoo spells here. Remember, we don't want Carl to get hurt; we just want him to have another unbelievable run of BAD luck over the next three weeks.
go fast, turn left
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 am

Re: Katie's Anti-Duck Voodoo Post

That is just the cutest thing, but I am a sucker for beagles...have been for years. Have owned a few myself. I think it is safe to say that I am partial to the tri-color beagle.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:43 pm

AH Katie is so cute. I wuv Beagles.

I do not have any anti-duck voodoo, but when I use my #14 bikini painted wine glass during races Smoke does well(I got it in August and first time I used it during a race was for Chicago). I'll try to get a pic of it to post, a guy in Alabama paints them.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Haha... I was picking Jimmie for my bonus driver every week until this last week I picked Denny. It seems to have jinxed Jimmie the last few races, maybe I should pick Flipper. But, I don't want to throw away my chance for 100 points, I lost quite a few places this week :(
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 am

Poor ducky :(

I'm all for voodoo until it comes to hurting plush toys. That's right, I'm the president of the ASPCSA. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Stuffed Animals
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 am

so cute
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 am

Smoke14TS wrote:Poor ducky :(

I'm all for voodoo until it comes to hurting plush toys. That's right, I'm the president of the ASPCSA. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Stuffed Animals

Do they have a website? :shock: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

SpeedBeagle

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:22 am

Smoke14TS wrote:Poor ducky :(

:) Katie's probably at the top of your "worst offenders" list. She's wanted for stuffycide in several counties.
go fast, turn left
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:23 pm

KATIE DO YOUR STUFF.......
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to Tony