FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4th In Points

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: 4th In Points

wolfgang wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Ya know this blog started out so good and positive.....yes we r all entitled to our opinions and thats fine but seriously?? To come into someone else house and insult them is diff....This is Ryans home as well as Tony's...and should be treated respectfully......

Thanks Rochelle for attempting to do a good thing... ;)

tc

This is Tonys' blog not Ryans,sorry if i affended anyone but that's how i see him and i can't apologize for being honest.I'm sure if i said #42 has to be one of the worst Cup drivers today,that would be ok thou. :lol: Ryan is a good driver and i like him ok,he just gets carried away at times.

Ignorance is bliss.
Sounds like to me you get caught up in what the media says, vs. actually how Ryan drives.
ImageImageImage
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:01 pm

wolfgang wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Ya know this blog started out so good and positive.....yes we r all entitled to our opinions and thats fine but seriously?? To come into someone else house and insult them is diff....This is Ryans home as well as Tony's...and should be treated respectfully......

Thanks Rochelle for attempting to do a good thing... ;)

tc

This is Tonys' blog not Ryans,sorry if i affended anyone but that's how i see him and i can't apologize for being honest.I'm sure if i said #42 has to be one of the worst Cup drivers today,that would be ok thou. :lol: Ryan is a good driver and i like him ok,he just gets carried away at times.

No this is an SHR blog......so this IS Ryans home as well.....and yes it would be ok to dog on the 42...as this is NOT his site....having an opinion bout his drivin is one thing but to be so harsh bout him is not respectful....and thats how I see it...i would never go into someone elses home and disrespect them....not good manners....

tc

<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Ryan is the greatest driver ever,better than Tony,better than Dale Snr. ever was even,ok i'm lying happy! When i said they should have got rid of Burton rather than Bowyer and why on Harvicks {RCR} site,everyone had differant opinions and didn't get offended by mine.Opinions vary and the media doesn't phase me,what i see does! Let yah in on a secret before it happens,i'm no fan of Danica at all and they know that on Jrs.site and no one is offended by that either. Why explain anything,some drivers are the best they are ever gonna be like em or not and some see things differantly. Tony is the best driver in this organization and even if he hires Mark Martin,he still will be and i'm sure opinions differ there too.Ryan is a great guy and i always liked him,but he's not as good a driver some believe him out to be.Discussion closed-ended. IDC
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 am

wolfgang wrote:Ryan is the greatest driver ever,better than Tony,better than Dale Snr. ever was even,ok i'm lying happy! When i said they should have got rid of Burton rather than Bowyer and why on Harvicks {RCR} site,everyone had differant opinions and didn't get offended by mine.Opinions vary and the media doesn't phase me,what i see does! Let yah in on a secret before it happens,i'm no fan of Danica at all and they know that on Jrs.site and no one is offended by that either. Why explain anything,some drivers are the best they are ever gonna be like em or not and some see things differantly. Tony is the best driver in this organization and even if he hires Mark Martin,he still will be and i'm sure opinions differ there too.Ryan is a great guy and i always liked him,but he's not as good a driver some believe him out to be.Discussion closed-ended. IDC

LMAO......SERIOUSLY?? "Discussion closed" hahahahahahaha......u can choose not to participate in any further discussion, ur perogitive, but dont think for a second that it will stop just cuz u say so.....who the #### do u think u r?? That is just to #### funny dude.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tc

<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:26 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Ryan is the greatest driver ever,better than Tony,better than Dale Snr. ever was even,ok i'm lying happy! When i said they should have got rid of Burton rather than Bowyer and why on Harvicks {RCR} site,everyone had differant opinions and didn't get offended by mine.Opinions vary and the media doesn't phase me,what i see does! Let yah in on a secret before it happens,i'm no fan of Danica at all and they know that on Jrs.site and no one is offended by that either. Why explain anything,some drivers are the best they are ever gonna be like em or not and some see things differantly. Tony is the best driver in this organization and even if he hires Mark Martin,he still will be and i'm sure opinions differ there too.Ryan is a great guy and i always liked him,but he's not as good a driver some believe him out to be.Discussion closed-ended. IDC

LMAO......SERIOUSLY?? "Discussion closed" hahahahahahaha......u can choose not to participate in any further discussion, ur perogitive, but dont think for a second that it will stop just cuz u say so.....who the #### do u think u r?? That is just to #### funny dude.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tc

Least i made yah laugh! :mrgreen:
<<

muskrat3

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 am

As for your opinion about Ryan as a driver. You sure don't give Tony alot of credit for being smart enough to hire Ryan.
And next time try educating yourself before your speak in ignorance and embarass yourself.
Please check out Ryans performance history with penske, and check it out now with SHR. HMMM maybe with good equipment, a great boss and better opurtunities Ryan is just now stating to come into his own as a serious driver.
But hey I am just looking at hard cold facts here, not just an opinion.
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

tonycrazy

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

muskrat3 wrote:

As for your opinion about Ryan as a driver. You sure don't give Tony alot of credit for being smart enough to hire Ryan.
And next time try educating yourself before your speak in ignorance and embarass yourself.
Please check out Ryans performance history with penske, and check it out now with SHR. HMMM maybe with good equipment, a great boss and better opurtunities Ryan is just now stating to come into his own as a serious driver.

((APPLAUDS)) Very well said Muskie....

tc

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Ryan is a great racecar driver he just has really bad luck. He isn't alone in that either. He is one of the top 12 to 15 best drivers in the sport for sure.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Lizard wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
Lizard wrote:I can only hope that Brad K gets hammered in the next few weeks. His post race interview was totally annoying and showed what an complete loser he really is.
The loser gave Penske their first NW championship,currently sits third in points and could possably win the Cup championship in only his second year with the only Dodge team out there and he's a loser? Newman is a winner on SuperSpeedways now isn't he,where did he finish again and where is he in points? That's right it's all the crew chiefs fault,never Ryans,not even at Penske,always someone elses fault,over aggressive driving is never wrong!

The reason I feel he is a loser is what comes out of his mouth. To say "I did well today because of what they put on my bumper(referring to Dan Wheldon)" hit me very wrong and once again made me have a sour taste when it comes to BK.

I hope what Brad meant was he was inspired by Dan Wheldon and because of that he had a decent finish to his race. I think all racer are inspired from time to time by one thing or another. It keeps them sane!
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 pm

muskrat3 wrote:

There's more to the story than just hiring Ryan as a driver and why he left Penske,course being so well educated yourself you already knew that.Just because Tony hired Ryan doesn't mean all what you think it is,BTW WOO champion for the second year in a row wasn't a Cup driver owned team with two cars and deep pockets and big names of already established drivers.Five years i've been betting on Meyers to win the championship over the bigger teams,but that doesn't make me any better at picking drivers than anyone else as Harvick in 5yrs.hasn't yet won the Cup title.The next up and coming Brad Keselowski,said it in NW and i'll say it in Cup.Brad has the right attitude and can take a so so car and get the best out of it.The only reason i liked Ryan was because he drove for Penske and i like the guy,he's a good driver but no where near the caliber Tony and or some of the others are.The meantime,keep dreamin' as i do Harvick winning the Cup title,cuz yah never know.Would love to see Ryan win a championship too,but it's not as easy as one would think,even with the best of everything and driver-look at the #24 he was favored going into the chase this year.Some bad luck happens w/o ones doings,some bad luck is by ones own doings,some is not knowing what to do at all.Since i obviously don't know i'm talking about,i'm probly wasting my time here. :mrgreen: The words of Clint Eastwood,a man has got to know his limitations!
<<

Lizard

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 pm

The reason I feel he is a loser is what comes out of his mouth. To say "I did well today because of what they put on my bumper(referring to Dan Wheldon)" hit me very wrong and once again made me have a sour taste when it comes to BK.[/quote]

I hope what Brad meant was he was inspired by Dan Wheldon and because of that he had a decent finish to his race. I think all racer are inspired from time to time by one thing or another. It keeps them sane![/quote]

I would like to give Brad K the benefit of the doubt but his passed words and attitude cloud that from happening.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
Previous

Return to Tony