FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4th In Points

<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 pm

4th In Points

Yes, up 1 spot to 4th and only 19 points out. A good day for Tony and crew. Feel really bad for Ryan, he just doesn't seem to have much luck in this chase.

Sorry I had to edit from 3rd to 4th. I took it off the running points. Still a good day
Last edited by Rochelle on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Re: 3rd In Points

Actually 4th in points 19 points back. But still good. That is what he needed a solid points day at Talladega. He lead the most kaps today too. With four races to go it is a five man race and I like Tony's chances.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Re: 4th In Points

Great day anytime Tony gets closer to the Chase points leader. :D :D :D

Well done to the whole #14 team.

(Still didn't like the paint scheme on the car) :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 pm

I can only hope that Brad K gets hammered in the next few weeks. His post race interview was totally annoying and showed what an complete loser he really is.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Lizard wrote:I can only hope that Brad K gets hammered in the next few weeks. His post race interview was totally annoying and showed what an complete loser he really is.
The loser gave Penske their first NW championship,currently sits third in points and could possably win the Cup championship in only his second year with the only Dodge team out there and he's a loser? Newman is a winner on SuperSpeedways now isn't he,where did he finish again and where is he in points? That's right it's all the crew chiefs fault,never Ryans,not even at Penske,always someone elses fault,over aggressive driving is never wrong!
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Ya know this blog started out so good and positive.....yes we r all entitled to our opinions and thats fine but seriously?? To come into someone else house and insult them is diff....This is Ryans home as well as Tony's...and should be treated respectfully......

Thanks Rochelle for attempting to do a good thing... ;)

tc

<<

OldTimmer

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:04 pm

tonycrazy wrote:Ya know this blog started out so good and positive.....yes we r all entitled to our opinions and thats fine but seriously?? To come into someone else house and insult them is diff....This is Ryans home as well as Tony's...and should be treated respectfully......

tc

I agree
Go Rocket Man
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 am

Lizard wrote:I can only hope that Brad K gets hammered in the next few weeks. His post race interview was totally annoying and showed what an complete loser he really is.

At least BK can speak...... Jooooonyer gives an interview like a toaster. :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 am

great, now I'm hungry for some BK (Burger King)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

awsum14

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:34 am

jamo14 wrote:great, now I'm hungry for some BK (Burger King)

Don't forget the fries, Jamo...
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 pm

wolfgang wrote:
The loser gave Penske their first NW championship,currently sits third in points and could possably win the Cup championship in only his second year with the only Dodge team out there and he's a loser? Newman is a winner on SuperSpeedways now isn't he,where did he finish again and where is he in points? That's right it's all the crew chiefs fault,never Ryans,not even at Penske,always someone elses fault,over aggressive driving is never wrong!

The reason I feel he is a loser is what comes out of his mouth. To say "I did well today because of what they put on my bumper(referring to Dan Wheldon)" hit me very wrong and once again made me have a sour taste when it comes to BK.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

Lizard

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm

OldTimmer wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Ya know this blog started out so good and positive.....yes we r all entitled to our opinions and thats fine but seriously?? To come into someone else house and insult them is diff....This is Ryans home as well as Tony's...and should be treated respectfully......

tc

I agree

Sorry, I should have kept my feelings to myself.

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

OldTimmer wrote:

tc

I agree

Hear, hear!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm

tc

This is Tonys' blog not Ryans,sorry if i offended anyone but that's how i see him and i can't apologize for being honest.I'm sure if i said #42 has to be one of the worst Cup drivers today,that would be ok thou. :lol: Ryan is a good driver and i like him ok,he just gets carried away at times.
Last edited by wolfgang on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Lizard wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

The reason I feel he is a loser is what comes out of his mouth. To say "I did well today because of what they put on my bumper(referring to Dan Wheldon)" hit me very wrong and once again made me have a sour taste when it comes to BK.

Alot of times you have to take what drivers say with a grain of salt,half the time i don't think alot of em know what to say.Course maybe i should follow my own advice with fans cuz often i get myself in trouble too. :lol:
Next

Return to Tony