FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kevin Harvick Roast

<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Re: Kevin Harvick Roast

I just saw the roast that was on speed at 10amEST. I missed about 20 min.of the start. What I did see was very funny. If they run it again I want to be sure and see it. I'd like to see more being roasted. I bet Kyle Busch being roasted would be hilarious.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Nut

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:18 pm

That was great! They have awesome chemistry together and Delana just soaks up the compliments...great TV..
Does anyone know why KH was roasted?? Usually, the roasted person has hit a significant milestone or something. Just curious..
It Is What It Is...
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

There was mention that Budweiser was putting this on and maybe that was a major part of it. I remember they said something about thanking friends, family, and the people at Budweiser for putting this together.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 pm

beaverpond wrote:There was mention that Budweiser was putting this on and maybe that was a major part of it. I remember they said something about thanking friends, family, and the people at Budweiser for putting this together.

Yeah Kevin thanked Budweiser for putting it on, then questioned how this was to put a positive spin on him for his sponsor. He said whats next kicking Puppies LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm

We all agree,Budwiser put the show on,i wonder who we could contact to do a regular show every week or who would? There's alot of drivers and owners out there i bet would be willing to have a little fun.####,i bet there's fans that wouldn't mind being on a show like that.
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Its kind out nice to see the drivers out of their normal element...at the race track.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 pm

I just went to Budweiser to see if the roast for kevin would be on again. The last one mentioned was this am at 10 am. EST. I also wanted to know why it was done. According to a story on "catchfence"it was to introduce Kevin as the Bud driver. It was filmed for two hours and edited for a showing of an hour. The comedians were very funny but I had never seen any of the three before.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

14 Smoke14

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 am

Watched it lastnight! The drivers were funnier than the comedians. Poor Dillion got busted on worse than Harvick.

I believe Tony, Kevin, and Delana have had a little fun in the past if you know what i mean!!!LOL!
Previous

Return to The Lobby