FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Another garbage truck in Kansas????

<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Another garbage truck in Kansas????

LOL well it is almost Halloween.....this is the time of the yr for the dead to rise.....hahahahaaha

tc

<<

SpeedRacerX

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
SpeedRacerX wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:cant blame the brain trust for that one.........

The lack of brain trust is the one who is supposed to know the strategy and also make changes on the fly. On that last pit, when Tony slid, he should have said just change two, not all four.

Also, Michael, what the #### is a Gay boy junior fan doing on a Tony Stewart forum? Go back to your own fan forum and take your stupid video clips with you. At least there you can talk about the moonlight cuddling he does with his daddy/boss #24.

wondering which "blast from the past" this may be ??? :shock: :shock:

Sorry, but I am a newbie here. First time on. If there is a problem with my opinion then speak up. I just don't think it's appropriate to put video clips of other drivers on someone else's forum. I am sure that the JJ fans wouldn't like me posting bragging videos of Tony on their forum.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:31 pm

HAHA.... :lol: :lol: Some of us around here aren't as gullible as you might think there, "newbie". C'mon, be straight up with us. What was your member name before?? Maybe you can answer another question, did you single out MJ because you're "new" here too, or is this an existing issue from when you polluted these waters the last time...... just curious.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Like i said....multi personality.....not so sure its a Blast from the past tho...but someone alive n well already a major poster here....i seen the "clue" in another blog...just sayin

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 pm

o boy, i have another internet lover that has no brain, i am so lucky, i dont recall bragging about JJ and the video i made has nothing to do with me bragging or making fun of tony, i dont make fun of tony, i respect what he has done in his career. am i a fan? no... but i am also a ryan newman fan, so i have every right to be here, my friends that know me here, no i dont come here bragging on JJ, but if you wanna goof on him, go right ahead, because i will goof on tony, only fair, so lets nip this in the bud, dont bother me, and i wont bother you,
just like you, i have the right to express my opinion, and my opinion of you, well i will keep it to myself, but PM everyone and tell them hahahahaha, cuz everyone knows im shy...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 pm

WOW,i have multiple personalities but i have to side with MJ as i didn't see as he did anything offensive! SpeedRacerX,everyone here is entitled to their opinion but yah don't have to bash fans or other drivers to state yours. The original subject at hand,said it the beginning of the chase that this isn't Tonys' year and if i knew the answer why,i sure as #### would let him know so he could change it.Good start next year would be a new crew chief is the way it's lookin to me! Junior is gay,REALLY :?:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:53 pm

thanks wolf, i only said what i did, because i think at the end of the day, tony has the final word when it comes to pit stops, and him sliding, by now everyone knows he blames himself for that, 19 points really isnt that bad, but what is bad that harvick and edwards keep pulling off these solid finishes, i think that is what will decide the cup, i thought edwards was a done for the day, harvick is starting to scare me, always seems to be a mid pack car but always pulls out a top five or ten, then there is brad, with a lil more experience, i think he could pull one tittle out...
<<

muskrat3

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Wow, I know I stayed away for awhile, but...
MJ haven't you had that video up for awhile now, I don't know maybe a year? So whoever this "newbie" is well, he can get over him/herself.
I think I have always been know to post my honest opinion, So I like it when there is a healthy debate.
As for Todays race, I cannot lie, I cried, I would have settled for 2nd, he was good, but lets face it JJ was gone.
But we can rebound. 19 points isn't even worth the worry.
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

Lowes (Charlotte) isn't one of Tony's good tracks, but it's not a bad track either. He'll probably hold his own or gain a spot in the chase.........hopefully more :)

We've got Dega & Martinsville coming up. Dega a better choice than Martinsville, but he has won there a few times too. Tx. & Phoenix aren't bad places for him either..................
Heck yea we still have a shot :!:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 am

hey muskrat, ya i had the video up since november of last year, and no one never asked me to take it down, which i would have if i known it really bothered someone, but talking to me like that will not do it...

Charlotte can be a good track for SHR, as long as tony pulls out a solid top 10, he still has a chance, you got dega coming up, and anything can happen there, plus he runs well at mville, so i dunno why this person started this thread in a negative manner, im behind my drivers win or lose, and i know most here feel the same way...
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 pm

While it was dissapointing to see Tony take a great finish and get a mediocre one, he was bad fast today, only JJ was faster but Tony could keep and and was even faster or as fast at times.

He just needs to be nearly perfect from here on out. Winning a race is probably needed. That is why I love this new points system. Look at Johnson he was 29 points out after two races people counted him out, then he finishes 2nd at Dover and wins Kansas leading the most laps in both races and is only four points out. Tony isn't as far back as Johnson was, if he were able to do that then he would be leading the points after Talladega.

They just don't to make anymore mistakes.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Last edited by wolfgang on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thanks wolf, i only said what i did, because i think at the end of the day, tony has the final word when it comes to pit stops, and him sliding, by now everyone knows he blames himself for that, 19 points really isnt that bad, but what is bad that harvick and edwards keep pulling off these solid finishes, i think that is what will decide the cup, i thought edwards was a done for the day, harvick is starting to scare me, always seems to be a mid pack car but always pulls out a top five or ten, then there is brad, with a lil more experience, i think he could pull one tittle out...

Don't have to explain MJ,would say 99% of us knew what you meant,just felt he was out of line by his comments bashing you and the HMS organization.
Previous

Return to Tony