FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Knaus and JJ's radio chatter.

<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Knaus and JJ's radio chatter.

Zippy wasn't always nice to Tony? Tell yah the truth,till about the time Tony got involved in starting a Sprint car team ,i couldn't stand Tony at all and often wondered why Zippy didn't Zip Tonys' mouth for him.Since those days Tony has mellowed out alot,Kyle and Kurt Busch weren't much better in their early years either,the verdict is still out on Kurt now a days thou. :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 pm

wolfgang wrote:Zippy wasn't always nice to Tony? Tell yah the truth,till about the time Tony got involved in starting a Sprint car team ,i couldn't stand Tony at all and often wondered why Zippy didn't Zip Tonys' mouth for him.Since those days Tony has mellowed out alot,Kyle and Kurt Busch weren't much better in their early years either,the verdict is still out on Kurt now a days thou. :lol:

there was another rumor that Kurt & Addington may not stick together after this season. Granted none of these rumors are from the penske camp, but whoever it was on TV, but I would love to see Addington here with Ryan. Move TG over to start up team with Danica.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 pm

evel chad and the 48 crew are at the diamondbacks game right now, he thought about making them sit in their hotel room since they worked real hard at the track today..
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Zippy wasn't always nice to Tony? Tell yah the truth,till about the time Tony got involved in starting a Sprint car team ,i couldn't stand Tony at all and often wondered why Zippy didn't Zip Tonys' mouth for him.Since those days Tony has mellowed out alot,Kyle and Kurt Busch weren't much better in their early years either,the verdict is still out on Kurt now a days thou. :lol:

there was another rumor that Kurt & Addington may not stick together after this season. Granted none of these rumors are from the penske camp, but whoever it was on TV, but I would love to see Addington here with Ryan. Move TG over to start up team with Danica.

Addington is a one #### of a good cc,evidently he can't put up with either Busch bros.if the rumor holds true.I'll second that motion,Newman and Addington sounds good to me! :D
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing