FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am beside myself

<<

smokes#1

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I am beside myself

2 in a row for Tony, Lord I Love to see that man smile. All most as much as Mark Walburg ;) I was screaming Please Lord don't let him run out of gas! I know the whole neighborhood heard me. In reply to the post made to my comment earlier from the individual out of Florida I KNOW you will be able to hear me next Sat when the Tide Plays Florida. Man I love sports. Thanks to Tony and the Tide I can escape the real world 2 days out of the week. What a win. Getting my other SMOKE Tee out for work tommorrow ;) Can't wait to seen him lift the Championship Tropy! Maybe the Lord will see fit to bless all my sports teams with Championships!!!!
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: I am beside myself

Good for you Smokes#1.... I know my neighbors heard me today..lol
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

smokes#1 wrote:2 in a row for Tony, Lord I Love to see that man smile. All most as much as Mark Walburg ;) I was screaming Please Lord don't let him run out of gas! I know the whole neighborhood heard me. In reply to the post made to my comment earlier from the individual out of Florida I KNOW you will be able to hear me next Sat when the Tide Plays Florida. Man I love sports. Thanks to Tony and the Tide I can escape the real world 2 days out of the week. What a win. Getting my other SMOKE Tee out for work tommorrow ;) Can't wait to seen him lift the Championship Tropy! Maybe the Lord will see fit to bless all my sports teams with Championships!!!!

I heard you... had to close the window... you were louder than the TV. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't hear you next week. You'll be hearing ME! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

If I was feeling better today and not battling a migraine...I would have been out there sounding the dual air horns on the motorhome. That would have gotten some attention.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

im4tony

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 am

I think we are all beside ourselves. I could hardly sit and watch. The last two laps I kept saying, please don't run out of gas or have a tire problem.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 am

It was a pretty good weekend for this Okie. My OSU Cowboys beat Texas A&M Aggies. Yes, by one point. But a W is a W is a W. Then... sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!!!!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

hereskitty

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm

All of the Stewart Hass racing teem fans must be beside themselves. I was at Loudon and was holding my breath and praying that what happened last year here didn't happen again. When he came around on the white flag and to the fourth corner, I was waving my hat and jumping up and down going nuts with everyone else. All I could say was OH MY GOD over and over and the tears started yes tears becouse I was there last year when the unfrogettble happened. I was even asked for a hug by another fam of Tony's and the gentlemen behind me asked if I calmed down yet. What a gret day. :D

Return to Tony