FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dead Weight???

<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Dead Weight???

RUT ROW... Tony was unfriended on JZ's FaceBook ..oops !!!!
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

:roll:

I guess some just cant accept reality....shame!!!

tc

<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

OOPS.......Tony was just un friended on JZ's Face Book
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

PMS'ing again??

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I wish he never made the dead weight comment. It seems like it has sure created quite a stir. Apparently he had to make it abundantly clear to someone that he/she is a non-issue in his world.

Just hope this particular dead weight does not come back from the dead as others around here have.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I wish he never made the dead weight comment. It seems like it has sure created quite a stir. Apparently he had to make it abundantly clear to someone that he/she is a non-issue in his world.

Just hope this particular dead weight does not come back from the dead as others around here have.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tc

<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I wish he never made the dead weight comment. It seems like it has sure created quite a stir. Apparently he had to make it abundantly clear to someone that he/she is a non-issue in his world.

LMAO Doc!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Hahaha.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:What's the "dead weight" Tony was talking about in Victory Lane ?? :?:

maybe he cleanses his colon once a month???????
:lol: :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

justlisa

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 am

Well what ever it was he does not want to share. I was wondering myself what he was talking about, but oh well. First in point woo freaking hoo , now that is something I ; like talking about!
<<

im4tony

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 am

Well for what it is worth, I think he was talking about the dead weight of not winning all season and struggling. Now that those emotions are over and they have won, the dead weight is off his shoulders
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 am

But inquiring minds (like mine) want to know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He shoulda kept that comment to himself. :| Don't know why he felt compelled to say anything at all. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 am

Either no one else knew (Darian and Krissie Newman both claim they don't know what Tony was referring to) or they're covering for him. But the way he said it, with real emotion, I think it WAS personal. I think it had nothing to do with SHR but was something very personal and it probably was woman-related IMO. He acted #### when he said it; he refused to comment further--and it would make him look like a chump if he admitted he called his ex "dead weight." If it was something girl related he sounds PO'd and I don't think he totally wanted the breakup. Too much emotion in his voice when he said it. It was totally a dig on his part to the offensive person and that's too much passion for someone who simply doesn't care about someone and broke up with them.

Regardless, he won another race so keeping him off balance may be a good thing. :-) I am super proud of him and his team and hope they can repeat it again during the chase.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm

I heard that statement too & the first thing I thought of was someone at SHR got the axe & Tony's not stating who because he doesn't want a bad rep over the person's shoulders when that person goes to another team looking for a job. That way nothing bad mouthing against that person will come up.

Then I did think about that young thing he was dating. Maybe it was the only way to make it clear to her & her folks by letting it be heard to the viewing audience.

I'd hate to think something real drastic happened between one of his own folks that they got fired.

On a lighter side, maybe it was a release from one of his many other businesses that had been really bugging him.

Only those involved & Tony knows & that's all he intends on letting be known. It so far has proven the right thing to do, he got his 2nd win of the season & at a critical time at that, the beginning of the chase where it's needed & needs to maintain well from here on out.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

I feel that if Tony wants us to know more, he will tell us. Otherwise this dead weight is a dead issue. Let's focus on " Two for Stew" and the Championship. On to Dover and can you say "Three-peat"! ;)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
PreviousNext

Return to Tony