FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Truck Race

<<

classic_chevy

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Truck Race

was boring glad to see Hornaday have a good run tho hope he gets a ride for next year.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Re: Truck Race

More than that....it just plain sucked the big one....UGH!!!! :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tc

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I didn't see it...kinda heard it was a little boring....but anytime my sweet lil Kyle wins a race...I do a lil happy dance
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

:P Doc!!! lol

tc

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Image :P :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

wolfgang wrote:Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:

Me too if not for any other reason than to give some vindication to my favorite number.....#13

Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:

Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:

Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:

just a Kodak digital camera and a great weather day at the track............ :D
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

here's another one.... 8-) 8-)

color]
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am

the 13 truck looks cool
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Return to NASCAR & Racing