FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Truck Race

<<

classic_chevy

User avatar

Posts: 107

8000

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Truck Race

was boring glad to see Hornaday have a good run tho hope he gets a ride for next year.
Image
<<

tonycrazy

User avatar

Posts: 698

Images: 0
190

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Re: Truck Race

More than that....it just plain sucked the big one....UGH!!!! :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


tc
Image

Image
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2444

Images: 1
8307

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Truck Race

I didn't see it...kinda heard it was a little boring....but anytime my sweet lil Kyle wins a race...I do a lil happy dance
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

tonycrazy

User avatar

Posts: 698

Images: 0
190

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Truck Race

:P Doc!!! lol



tc
Image

Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Re: Truck Race

Image :P :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3036

Images: 3
8040

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Re: Truck Race

Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: Truck Race

wolfgang wrote:Race was boring i have to admit,it is no matter who dominates one but Kyle did deserve it.Kyle mentioned he would consider hiring Ron Hornaday next season,that would be cool! :D Felt bad for the #22,speeding in pits twice and had a top three truck,bummer!
Would like to see Johny Sauter win the championship over the #3. :mrgreen:


Me too if not for any other reason than to give some vindication to my favorite number.....#13

Image
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3036

Images: 3
8040

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Truck Race

Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: Truck Race

wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:


Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3036

Images: 3
8040

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Re: Truck Race

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:


Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Truck Race

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:


Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:


just a Kodak digital camera and a great weather day at the track............ :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Truck Race

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Cool pictures yah found there MW,i always liked Johny Sauter and if Ron can't win it, it may as well be his rival and someone new other than grandpas kid at RCR! :mrgreen: The Bowyer deal really #### me off,i'd of got rid of Burton before Bowyer. :roll:


Thanx but I didn't find these pix.....I took 'em. I spent a good portion of the last 2 truck races in the pits at Darlington. 8-) 8-)

They look professionally taken,good thing yah told me or i'd be on line looking for em! :lol:


here's another one.... 8-) 8-)

Image
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am

Re: Truck Race

the 13 truck looks cool
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER