FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt and JJ Again

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: Kurt and JJ Again

austin024 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Kurt overdrives the car and gets into of all people JJ once again.The next thing we see is JJ trying to retaliate thinking Kurt did it on purpose and takes himself out for a good part of the race.Since i have no love for Kurt and JJ w/o dominate equiptment,this is definately going to be an interesting next ten races.My money is on Jeff,but i'd prefer to see a first time champion over anyone else.

hope your money is right lol

Would like to see Harvick win it,but only one top five since June? Jeff is running like back in the day and you know how that usually turns out. :evil:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

dirt93

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm

MJ: I'm not a Kurt or JJ fan but if they fight going into the chase it would be a distraction for them both... I can secretly hope and wish. :D

I think they both can be a bit phony in front of the media.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:I think Matt Kenseth is going to sneak through and win the title, but that's just me. If Double J wins this one it'll be his most impressive yet, considering how stiff the competition's gonna be.

Kurt Busch is a complete idiot. He's as well-rounded a moron I think I've seen since I've been watching NASCAR. MJ's right, all he's done is luck into that one title (actually Jimmie lucked out of it, Kasey Kahne came across his nose on pit road at Talladega, closing up the cooling vent and causing the motor to cook). He's nothing but a petulant egomaniac.

He's got another punch coming. The worst thing NASCAR did was suspend Jimmy Spencer that race because it confirmed for Busch he could do whatever he wanted and say what he wanted and if anyone tried to put him in his place NASCAR would take care of them.

Jimmie's too polite to hit anyone I think, and he doesn't really have to. Kurt is little more than a mosquito. Whether Jimmie wins another title or not is irrelevant, he'll finish well ahead of Busch in the standings, same as he has all but two years of his career (his rookie year and '04). In fact, the closest Busch has even managed to finish BEHIND Johnson in the standings is three places (first to fourth) in 2009.

I dont know. I think JJ has a freebie coming. I think if JJ did Punch Kurt (which he wont) I think Nascar slaps his hand & tell him dont do it again or else (with a fine I am sure) but I dont think they would suspend JJ on his 1st offense.

i have say this, nascar would not punish any driver for a punch, if they let carl edwards dump brad k like he did last year, nascar has no room to penalize anyone, they didnt fine harvick when he choked edwards 2 or 3 years ago, ohhhhh i forgot about that, i give harvick props for that one....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:58 am

Well they fined Ryan. If he did it on TV it would be interesting if they suspended him or not.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 am

i like how people are calling JJ phony, all of the sudden he is a phony after all these years, he is a cheater, boring, vanilla, and now a phony, a word that i used to described kurt busch, now all of the sudden jj is a phony, dont forget that other name people started calling him this year "5 time" its funny, JJ once said about people hating on him, "it doesnt bother me, it means im doing something right."
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:34 am

anyone who can take out Johnson from winning again is good for me
<<

OldTimmer

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 am

About time someone got the cojones to take on Mr NoTime (I am the 5 time champ get out of my way and don't you dare race me hard).
I hope Kurt and JJ keep it up threw out the chase.
As long as Kurt and JJ are into each others heads the rest of the chase field can race for the Championship.
I do not think ether one deserves the Championship.
As much as I would love to see Ryan or Tony win the Championship 2 drivers stand out this year Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick.
Go Rocket Man
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 am

i invite all of ya'll to go to nascar.com, and look at the press conference with jj, tony, ryan, kyle and the elf, a reporter confronts the elf about stuff he said and once the report shows him where he said it, without looking at it, ripped the paper up and walked of like a lil #### that he is.....
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Kurt actually aplogized to Jenna for that. Shocked me, Jenna says they are good. That was however the dumbest thing I seen a driver ever do (not hard drug related) ever.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i invite all of ya'll to go to nascar.com, and look at the press conference with jj, tony, ryan, kyle and the elf, a reporter confronts the elf about stuff he said and once the report shows him where he said it, without looking at it, ripped the paper up and walked of like a lil #### that he is.....

that was some funny stuff!
sulking in his chair as if getting a lecture in the principle's office.

The only Busch I've ever liked is the one that makes my beer
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Dont know if the video I saw shows the whole thing, but when I read about Kurt up on the panal, it sounded like he was having a tirade & had to be told to sit down & a bunch of stuff. The video I saw didnt look that bad. Although I found it funny when Kurt & the reporter were arguing JJ sat there with a smile on his face. & as always Ryan had a lot to say LOL (nothing) Also I found funny was thinking I wonder what his brother Kyle is thinking while Kurt was doing his thing, since they were sitting side by side.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Dont know if the video I saw shows the whole thing, but when I read about Kurt up on the panal, it sounded like he was having a tirade & had to be told to sit down & a bunch of stuff. The video I saw didnt look that bad. Although I found it funny when Kurt & the reporter were arguing JJ sat there with a smile on his face. & as always Ryan had a lot to say LOL (nothing) Also I found funny was thinking I wonder what his brother Kyle is thinking while Kurt was doing his thing, since they were sitting side by side.

Wait,i can answer for Kyle about Kurt :oops: {can i please move} Ryan sometimes reminds me alot of Kenny shrader when it comes to comments,then other times all #### breaks loose and either way i like it! :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i like how people are calling JJ phony, all of the sudden he is a phony after all these years, he is a cheater, boring, vanilla, and now a phony, a word that i used to described kurt busch, now all of the sudden jj is a phony, dont forget that other name people started calling him this year "5 time" its funny, JJ once said about people hating on him, "it doesnt bother me, it means im doing something right."

I agree he is a little vanilla but I don't think he's fake. As I've said before, my husband gave him a ride in Vegas at the track back to the pits and my husband said he seemed like a real regular guy and offered him pit passes (which hubby couldn't take as he was working at the race). But this was years ago and my husband didn't even know who JJ was at the time so there was no fakeness going on. He just seems like an honestly nice guy. BUT, I still don't want him to win the Chase. :-)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing