FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica @ SHR - 2013

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

Re: Danica @ SHR - 2013

soon a danica thread will be added to the site, and all will be well....
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

wolfgang wrote:
tlmerk wrote:I agree with your points re. Brad (but I think it may be just you, Smokie and me that feel that way on this site). And I don't even know that Tony doesn't like Brad. I haven't heard anything, though I don't read everything. And just because he might have #### Tony off during a race doesn't mean Tony doesn't like him in general. Heck, I think he is a lot like Tony (up to the propensity to get into wrecks in his younger days and his "tell it like it is" don't really want to back down attitude-- oh yeah, and the most important this-- RAW TALENT BABY! Tony had/has it and so does Brad. I saw that when a couple years ago and he's only getting better and better equipment helps, but I said that about him last year on this site. Get that boy into better equipment and he is going to kick some butt when he graduates from Nationwide. I really like almost all the young kids coming up (and most of them are more "likeable" than Brad), but IMO no one has the talent he does.

I think Brad would be awesome at SHR.

Don't know whether or not Tony likes Brad myself,i was useing him as a referance.Don't know what you mean by it's just me,unless you are referring to my merley mortal opinion of Danica and i agree it appears it is just me? :) Once i thought i was wrong,but i was just mistaken. ;) I'm not going to say it,but i think Brad is better than----------------------------------------------ahh,most i've seen in a long time.Nascar doesn't need Danica as she hasn't helped fill the stands in the IRL,however,i do believe alot of people are going to be curious and even myself as to what she can or can't do or how she reacts in differant situations even.The one thing for sure is,it's going to be interesting and it's a plus for Nascar.That's as far as i can go Tlmerk,i don't dislike her,but the media frenzy is blowing this way out of out of the water if you ask me.Danica doesn't need all the pressure and we don't need to expect something we may never see.

I think she meant that you, her ( TLMerk) and myself are some of the few BK fans, on this site. :-) Smokeshow says he likes him... and there's probably a handful that like BK, but just don't say anything. I agree with what you both said about BK and kind of wish HE would come to SHR,and not Danica.

Having just said that... since Danica WILL drive a handful of Sprint Cup races for SHR....1) I hope the best for her, for SHR and 2) I'm gonna have to almost begrudgingly like her, simply because she's on the team now. LOL That's a joke - where is the sarcasm font? ? But I'm actually a little mixed on her. I like how she races, learns and goes up at the right time, kind of like following in Tony's footsteps .... but dang it.... I just HATE all the sex related ads she does. Sex sells and everything else walks, yeah I get that.... but jeez.... it just seems to sell herself a little short, by doing it. I wish she would stop... then I could really get behind her as a fan. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Danica is doing live meeting on NASCAR.com but live stream messed up.

Danica Patrick announced that she will run the full Nationwide Series schedule with JR Motorsports in the #7 and an 8-10 race Sprint Cup schedule with Stewart Hass Racing. Her Cup schedule has not yet been determined.(8-25-2011)

Sad to say, I'm not a full fledge SHR fan now. I only back up Tony & Ryan
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
tlmerk wrote:I agree with your points re. Brad (but I think it may be just you, Smokie and me that feel that way on this site). And I don't even know that Tony doesn't like Brad. I haven't heard anything, though I don't read everything. And just because he might have #### Tony off during a race doesn't mean Tony doesn't like him in general. Heck, I think he is a lot like Tony (up to the propensity to get into wrecks in his younger days and his "tell it like it is" don't really want to back down attitude-- oh yeah, and the most important this-- RAW TALENT BABY! Tony had/has it and so does Brad. I saw that when a couple years ago and he's only getting better and better equipment helps, but I said that about him last year on this site. Get that boy into better equipment and he is going to kick some butt when he graduates from Nationwide. I really like almost all the young kids coming up (and most of them are more "likeable" than Brad), but IMO no one has the talent he does.

I think Brad would be awesome at SHR.

Don't know whether or not Tony likes Brad myself,i was useing him as a referance.Don't know what you mean by it's just me,unless you are referring to my merley mortal opinion of Danica and i agree it appears it is just me? :) Once i thought i was wrong,but i was just mistaken. ;) I'm not going to say it,but i think Brad is better than----------------------------------------------ahh,most i've seen in a long time.Nascar doesn't need Danica as she hasn't helped fill the stands in the IRL,however,i do believe alot of people are going to be curious and even myself as to what she can or can't do or how she reacts in differant situations even.The one thing for sure is,it's going to be interesting and it's a plus for Nascar.That's as far as i can go Tlmerk,i don't dislike her,but the media frenzy is blowing this way out of out of the water if you ask me.Danica doesn't need all the pressure and we don't need to expect something we may never see.

I think she meant that you, her ( TLMerk) and myself are some of the few BK fans, on this site. :-) Smokeshow says he likes him... and there's probably a handful that like BK, but just don't say anything. I agree with what you both said about BK and kind of wish HE would come to SHR,and not Danica.

Having just said that... since Danica WILL drive a handful of Sprint Cup races for SHR....1) I hope the best for her, for SHR and 2) I'm gonna have to almost begrudgingly like her, simply because she's on the team now. LOL That's a joke - where is the sarcasm font? ? But I'm actually a little mixed on her. I like how she races, learns and goes up at the right time, kind of like following in Tony's footsteps .... but dang it.... I just HATE all the sex related ads she does. Sex sells and everything else walks, yeah I get that.... but jeez.... it just seems to sell herself a little short, by doing it. I wish she would stop... then I could really get behind her as a fan. :-)

a woman that owns and controls her sexuality is not selling themselves short, in fact it is the total opposite,

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa two drivers at shr i like now, danica and ryan
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 pm

I think the deal with Danica is the same as it is for the men. Either you make it or you don't. If your team is mediocre and you have a sponsor that doesn't care perhaps you'll stick around for awhile but even that gets old and your gone. Most people don't have the money to toss around and get nothing for it. As for Tony not liking Brad I don't believe it. Tony can have dust ups and be mad as he$$ and then show up for their foundation to race when he promised he would. I will never forget several years ago that Tony and Matt Kenseth had problem that was quite heated. Matt and his father were having a special race I believe at his father's track in Wisconsin and Matt didn't think he'd show up because of the argument they'd had. Well he did show up to race and Matt was shocked. Tony told him he always keeps a promise....No matter what.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Sad to say, I'm not a full fledge SHR fan now. I only back up Tony & Ryan

+1 :thumbsup: :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Its offical welcome to SHR Danica! I am so excited sorry Ryan but Danica is now my number #2 at SHR :D.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:Sad to say, I'm not a full fledge SHR fan now. I only back up Tony & Ryan

+1 :thumbsup: :|

Ditto's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +2 :( I can't back Her up drivein for SHR :| :|
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Patrick takes stock in her career move to NASCAR

On Thursday, Patrick confirmed plans to take the next step in her career...

And now, her focus turns to NASCAR. Sitting alongside Bob Parsons, CEO and founder of GoDaddy, Patrick made it official Thursday: She will run the entire Nationwide Series schedule next season for JR Motorsports. In addition, she'll compete in between eight and 10 Sprint Cup Series races for Stewart-Haas Racing.

...I'm lucky enough to have a sponsor that will stand behind me..."

http://nationwide.nascar.com/nationwide ... index.html
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 pm

michaeljohn wrote:Image

"Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me." - Danica Patrick
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 pm

michaeljohn wrote:soon a danica thread will be added to the site, and all will be well....

Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jsw14

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Hmmmm, sence she is goin to try & run 8 to 10 Cup races, (and thats not even a part time driver) I'm wonderin if she has a Go-Daddy Free Pass, or does she have to Qualify on her lap time to get in the Cup race? :roll: :roll: :roll:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

jamo14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:soon a danica thread will be added to the site, and all will be well....

for you JAM..................

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

all depends if tony wants to transfer owner points to her car, owners do it every year to get a new car in the field, so there cant be no outrage if it is done that way.........
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing