FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Today Sucks

<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 am

Today Sucks

Lol today's the first day of school, and I really dont wanna go...But I have to learn something ya know lol



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

im4tony

User avatar

Posts: 566

Images: 0
10712

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 am

Re: Today Sucks

That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am

Re: Today Sucks

im4tony wrote:That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.



yea thats what everyone keeps telling me lol :D



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8931

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

Re: Today Sucks

until i move down there go to your school and flush your head in the toilet, you will look back and say hs sucked haha
I miss you Frehley........
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Today Sucks

michaeljohn wrote:until i move down there go to your school and flush your head in the toilet, you will look back and say hs sucked haha



Bring it on Vanilla LOL :shock:



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8931

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Re: Today Sucks

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, make sure you drink your milk so you can get big and strong :P
I miss you Frehley........
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 am

Re: Today Sucks

michaeljohn wrote:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, make sure you drink your milk so you can get big and strong :P



I would if it didnt expire last week :!: :D



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

aws14

User avatar

Posts: 31

180

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:36 am

Re: Today Sucks

austin024 wrote:
im4tony wrote:That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.



yea thats what everyone keeps telling me lol :D



haha

That's actually the truth. Once you go out into the workforce, you'll look back at all your summers off, your winter and spring breaks and all the additional holidays and say "I didn't know I had it so good!"
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1810

Images: 3
8270

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Today Sucks

aws14 wrote:
austin024 wrote:
im4tony wrote:That's okay. Believe it or not some day you will look back on this and say, those were really the fun days.



yea thats what everyone keeps telling me lol :D



haha

That's actually the truth. Once you go out into the workforce, you'll look back at all your summers off, your winter and spring breaks and all the additional holidays and say "I didn't know I had it so good!"




Aint that ^^^ the truth? :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER