FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

about me............

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: about me............

michaeljohn wrote:hey nd :)
this has been a rough winter, one to forget, im not a big fan of the cold no more, im sure the michigan winters probably get to you as well. yes, i am a very shy and modest person :lol: im just a goofball trying to have fun, glad to see some dont take my responses seriously, i hope all is well for you, and semi good luck to your driver today. :P

We had some wicked snow here and now we are expecting snow, freezing rain, and possible ice. Can't Mother Nature leave us alone? I just had to laugh about your post. Sometimes things on here get too serious. And as for my driver I just hope he finishes where he did yesterday. Touching the checkers first. Take care Michael.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 pm

I am throwing up a little bit in my mouth right now. That'll teach me to open an MJ post that is titled...."About me"...
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm

ndunn wrote:
this has been a rough winter, one to forget, im not a big fan of the cold no more, im sure the michigan winters probably get to you as well. yes, i am a very shy and modest person :lol: im just a goofball trying to have fun, glad to see some dont take my responses seriously, i hope all is well for you, and semi good luck to your driver today. :P

We had some wicked snow here and now we are expecting snow, freezing rain, and possible ice. Can't Mother Nature leave us alone? I just had to laugh about your post. Sometimes things on here get too serious. And as for my driver I just hope he finishes where he did yesterday. Touching the checkers first. Take care Michael.

we had close to 90 some inches of snow, yesterday, we had 40 plus mph winds, same again today, looks like tony has a good chance today, just hope the wrecking is done with......
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"Michael John! Michael John Michael John!

Why is it always all about Michael John?"

(("Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" LOL ))

hee hee hee
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:15 pm

smokieonefour wrote:"Michael John! Michael John Michael John!

hee hee hee

i like that, im the marcia brady of the site, dont wanna be greg he was too much of a wuss hahaha
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
smokieonefour wrote:"Michael John! Michael John Michael John!

hee hee hee

i like that, im the marcia brady of the site, dont wanna be greg he was too much of a wuss hahaha

Shish boom bah shish boom Mj Mj rah rah rah!!! :)
<<

austin024

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I take everything seriously, gosh you mad me upset lolol jkjk :D

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

austin024 wrote:

that is because you are a troublemaker with all your kevin conway talk, i thought i taught you better,
we all know it was gordon who started that crash on lap 27 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen:
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Shy and Modest??? Uh Huh!

Shish Boom Bah......Wait Lisa, I have to dig through the closet and see if I can find my baton then I'll join you! :lol:
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

daniluvs14

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am

hey MJ.. i was watching fox weather this morning and the weather guy has a whiteboard he writes silly stuff on everyday.. today he had.. down by the river in a van on it!!! LMAO!! i thought about u.. :mrgreen:
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

austin024

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
austin024 wrote:

that is because you are a troublemaker with all your kevin conway talk, i thought i taught you better,
we all know it was gordon who started that crash on lap 27 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen:

yea that Robby gordon is nothing but a wreck, hahaha

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
ndunn wrote:

I Just had to congratulate you Michael on Pa. beating Mi. in the amount of snow for February. We got a record over 27 inches and we think that is bad so if you got 90 that is a real bummer.

we had close to 90 some inches of snow, yesterday, we had 40 plus mph winds, same again today, looks like tony has a good chance today, just hope the wrecking is done with......
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:53 am

hehehe keep your thanks nd, the last time we had it this bad was 95-96 when we had 120 iches ugggghhhhhhh
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

michaeljohn wrote:hehehe keep your thanks nd, the last time we had it this bad was 95-96 when we had 120 iches ugggghhhhhhh
I can see why you'd rather not discuss weather. 120 inches of snow is nasty. We lucked out over the week-end as the bad weather bypassed us. I WANT SPRING. [color=#00FFFF]

<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

We had 132 for the season two years ago and 127 the year before that. Right now we are 91 for the season. We have seen snow well into April so we still have a ways to go, quite possibly. I know last year we had so little snow that we were sweeping the sand off the streets at the beginning of March. The snow right now is still shoulder deep right now and I am 5'10, this does not count the snow banks.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself