FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica: 2012 Plans Confirmed

<<

jsw14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Danica: 2012 Plans Confirmed

Well Schmoopy, I was taught that U have to have a TEAM to drive in any Series, Incluedin go-cart's! MJ said; "i dont think it will reflect on ryan's team, and if it does affect his team, well than it doesnt say much about the personal on that team". So It's Confirmed, U have a TEAM!

WHY Ryan's Team MJ?
Last edited by jsw14 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

teddybear1439

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm happy we have a woman racing who is competitive and Danica's perserviance (sp?) shows. I admit, I had my doubts in the beginning wondering how she would market herself. Danica has toned it down and has focused mainly on driving skills. Personally, I think Danica has improved dramatically.

Hooray for the women ~ it's about time!!! :D

TB14
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

jsw14 wrote:Well Schmoopy, I was taught that U have to have a TEAM to drive in any Series, Incluedin go-cart's! MJ said; "i dont think it will reflect on ryan's team, and if it does affect his team, well than it doesnt say much about the personal on that team". So It's Confirmed, U have a TEAM!

WHY Ryan's Team MJ?

because schmoop is a ryan fan and i can understand how he feels if it interferes with the 39 team
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 pm

teddybear1439 wrote:I'm happy we have a woman racing who is competitive and Danica's perserviance (sp?) shows. I admit, I had my doubts in the beginning wondering how she would market herself. Danica has toned it down and has focused mainly on driving skills. Personally, I think Danica has improved dramatically.

Hooray for the women ~ it's about time!!! :D

TB14

she has made big improvements this year in the NW series, so im looking fwd to see if she can build on that for next year.
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
jsw14 wrote:Well Schmoopy, I was taught that U have to have a TEAM to drive in any Series, Incluedin go-cart's! MJ said; "i dont think it will reflect on ryan's team, and if it does affect his team, well than it doesnt say much about the personal on that team". So It's Confirmed, U have a TEAM!

WHY Ryan's Team MJ?

because schmoop is a ryan fan and i can understand how he feels if it interferes with the 39 team

Sheeeesh, I'm glad I'm not a jj Fan........................... :roll:
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm

dont know what that means, but feeling is mutal about me not bein a tony fan.................
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 pm

don't know Y ur not a Tony Fan eather...But IF U where a Tony fan, U could claim U have 7 Championship's by now!!!!!
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

see you dont even know me, i personally dont care about championships, every chance u get u bring up JJ to throw digs at him like ya did sunday, like if JJ hit the wall i be upset, my life doesnt depend on how my driver does, i could careless if JJ, Ryan or any other driver i like ever wins again, that stuff isnt important to me, i enjoy the sport, i respect all the drivers that participate in this sport, i never liked tony and never will, i was disappointed the day ryan signed with SHR, but i met4 or 5 awesome people here, some i consider my friends, so i stick around, i never bring up JJ unless he is brought up, i could careless if he is ever brought up ever again, sure i post an article about him in the nascar thread cuz that is what it is for, but i sure as heck will defend him if i feel it is worth my time. he is the best driver of the last decade, so learn to deal with it..............
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

well another thread down the drain cuz people gotta bust my chops and ride my a$$
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Ya know MJ, U login Hide'n alot of times....I show my name on SHR. With that said, go out their in SHR land & do what U do best, & show everybody ur the Best on SHR. I have'nt seen U do that yet............ :roll:
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

There appears to be a fixable misunderstanding going on here....
:? :? :? :?
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm

WHY Ryan's Team MJ?

the subject got brought up that high-profile drivers like Junior & Danica need extra help from other car teams within an organization...like the 88 team getting help from the 48 team since they share the same building now...and the 88 team has last year's 24 team's crew chief.....taking crew members from one team and giving them matching uniforms for another team within an orginization.

This is going on at Hendrick Motorsports, and the worry is the same thing may happen to SHR when she drives her limited Cup races. For instance, taking TIME away from 1 car TEAM (within the organization) to help out the rookie driver, in this case Danica...and the TEAM that is assumed to be helping her out in the future is Ryan's 39 TEAM.

I personally think it will be Tony (and his 14 TEAM) helping her out during Danica's Cup race weeks.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:Ok, now I'm gonna need the swear jar after hearing this one.
I figured good & well she was coming, I was just hoping something else came up, but it didn't.
I'll just bite my tongue now & continue reading other posts now.......

You and me, both. I don't know if I am going to be able to swallow her racing for SHR. :( :( :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

jamo14 wrote:

WHY Ryan's Team MJ?

the subject got brought up that high-profile drivers like Junior & Danica need extra help from other car teams within an organization...like the 88 team getting help from the 48 team since they share the same building now...and the 88 team has last year's 24 team's crew chief.....taking crew members from one team and giving them matching uniforms for another team within an orginization.

This is going on at Hendrick Motorsports, and the worry is the same thing may happen to SHR when she drives her limited Cup races. For instance, taking TIME away from 1 car TEAM (within the organization) to help out the rookie driver, in this case Danica...and the TEAM that is assumed to be helping her out in the future is Ryan's 39 TEAM.

I personally think it will be Tony (and his 14 TEAM) helping her out during Danica's Cup race weeks.

Hmmmmmm, No wonder I felt a Pinched nerve in the back of my Neck last night...no matter how it works out, it's BIG Bucks for both sides anyway!!!
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

teddybear1439

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 pm

It saddens me to start visting this site again and find the bickering is still going on. We have all been posters here since the inception of this site. Why have we not figured out how to get along? We are all mature adults who are capable of commenting with our opinions without taking every post personal.

I ask, can we please just post in the threads where the topic is of interest and try to be respectful of each others views even if they are not the same as our own?

Thank you!

TB14
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing