FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

better athlete JJ or some 2nd string nobody?

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: better athlete JJ or some 2nd string nobody?

jamo14 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Just you and your love for Jimmy Johnson-nobody cares! Don't like someone elses comments than don't post it or ignore mine.Hook,line and sinker you'll bite on anything that doesn't agree with your driver on the SHR SITE! The education you recieved must have been a flunky college or they just pushed you through to get you out of there,cuz you have to be the dumbest college grad i ever met! Think before you type dumb %ss! Still laughing about how much you paid to join JJs' fan club,what a loser!

and I'm still laughing at the ongoing man-crush you have had for MichaelJohn since the day you joined.

next time you have a thought there Huckleberry, let it go...

Yes,MJ is my favorite, can't yah tell? :mrgreen: How nice of you to remember my line.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Just you and your love for Jimmy Johnson-nobody cares! Don't like someone elses comments than don't post it or ignore mine.Hook,line and sinker you'll bite on anything that doesn't agree with your driver on the SHR SITE! The education you recieved must have been a flunky college or they just pushed you through to get you out of there,cuz you have to be the dumbest college grad i ever met! Think before you type dumb %ss! Still laughing about how much you paid to join JJs' fan club,what a loser!

im a loser because i can afford it :) i own guitars that are worth more than your car and house, so think about that, i can careless what you think of me, just remember who the lil b!tch was when they joined this site and blamed their kids for the postings, so id rather be a loser than some lil b!tch that throws his kids under the bus, i hear jr needs a polish, why dont you get on those huckleberry knees and do what you do best

AHHHH,poor MJ that hides behind a computor all day and night got a little upset and tries to impress me at the same time with a load of B.S., then comes off with a childish insult.Anytime you're feeling the need to meet in person i'm game, or are you just a lame dick who can't back up his mouth? Better yet, when you get over your pity party,get a job,get in your own house and over the fact JIMMY johnson isn't infatuated with you as you are him,i think yah just might have a life and become a real man.My H.D.is worth a #### of alot more than any friggin guitar,unless you're making big money with it-oh i didn't think so! My home is almost paid for in the time you've been sitting in front of your computor,my friends aren't imaginary ones on a computor and we work hard and party hard.There's alot you don't know about me and alot you probly don't want to,but i can back it up,can you? Since yah want to throw insults around,you tell alot about yourself and these aren't insults from me,these are facts told only by you unless of course you lie about everything! This site is to pass a little free time around which i don't have alot of,i could care less about you or what anyone thinks about this or me for calling it as it is. WOLF btw-foad!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

I miss you Frehley........
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing