FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony's girlfriend

<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Tony's girlfriend

Anyone watch Boss Cake last nite? Jessica was on it. They made a Race Car for Her. Pretty Cool Looking Cake.
ImageImage
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Tony's girlfriend

Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Yes thats it.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 pm

I watched it and yes, those are the pics ( sketch and photo) of the finished product. Was pretty boring.

Started out with Jessica sitting at a table and talking to Buddy. She stated that her family had a go-kart family reunion once a year, and wanted Buddy to make a cake for that... and important was the reproduction of the steering wheel, that serves as the trophy.

From there, Buddy took his crew and their wives to the go-kart arena and had a little race. It gave Buddy inspiration to make the go-cart cake run, with a real engine. So what he did.... he took a go-kart frame and cut it apart until it was just the bottom with wheels attached. A piece of board under neath, then layers of cake & frosting, to build the car. Once the body was finished, they covered the cake layers with rice krispies to keep the cake in place. When it came time to screw the motor in, things went bad... and Buddy actually tore out the rip cord of the motor. Deep six that idea of the motor and running. So they finish the cake and go to deliver it. They are taking it down a ramp.... and it has wheels.... so it rolled away! The guys went chasing after it and caught it.

At the reunion, Jessica and her dad had a go-kart match. Her dad put her in the wall, towards the end... but she managed to win. She gave him the cake steering wheel. That was it.

The rest of the show, Buddy made a cake for a 101 yr old friend of the family.

( yawn) LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm

smokieonefour wrote:I watched it and yes, those are the pics ( sketch and photo) of the finished product. Was pretty boring.

Started out with Jessica sitting at a table and talking to Buddy. She stated that her family had a go-kart family reunion once a year, and wanted Buddy to make a cake for that... and important was the reproduction of the steering wheel, that serves as the trophy.

From there, Buddy took his crew and their wives to the go-kart arena and had a little race. It gave Buddy inspiration to make the go-cart cake run, with a real engine. So what he did.... he took a go-kart frame and cut it apart until it was just the bottom with wheels attached. A piece of board under neath, then layers of cake & frosting, to build the car. Once the body was finished, they covered the cake layers with rice krispies to keep the cake in place. When it came time to screw the motor in, things went bad... and Buddy actually tore out the rip cord of the motor. Deep six that idea of the motor and running. So they finish the cake and go to deliver it. They are taking it down a ramp.... and it has wheels.... so it rolled away! The guys went chasing after it and caught it.

At the reunion, Jessica and her dad had a go-kart match. Her dad put her in the wall, towards the end... but she managed to win. She gave him the cake steering wheel. That was it.

The rest of the show, Buddy made a cake for a 101 yr old friend of the family.

( yawn) LOL

I just saw the drawing and her sitting there talking to Buddy.
ImageImage
<<

debora

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 pm

I had to laugh when the cake went rolling away and these big grown men had to go chase after it! :lol:
No Expectations No Disappointments.....
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

debora wrote:I had to laugh when the cake went rolling away and these big grown men had to go chase after it! :lol:

Ok... LOL.... ya got me there! :-D That WAS pretty funny to see, as you said, grown men, all worried and panicky, chasing a cake on wheels.... ha ha ha something you don't see everyday.... :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

peanut1439

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 am

The show was dumb this time. New Rumor is that she is no longer his g/f.. But the only ones that really know is Tony and JZ.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

im4tony

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 am

peanut1439 wrote:The show was dumb this time. New Rumor is that she is no longer his g/f.. But the only ones that really know is Tony and JZ.

It has to be difficult to find someone who is really in love with a race driver. Their schedules and appearances and races are a challenge to anyone. Not to think of --do they love me or the lifestyle and money. I couldn't really see her as his girlfriend although she would understand him and his racing I felt he could do much better than JZ. I just never could see them together as a couple. Of course the way I feel about Tony not many gals would pass the test. Now I probably sound like his mother.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen

Return to The Lobby