FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

this is why...............

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:25 pm

this is why...............

im starting to become a fan of danica's, i didnt see the whole race, but i think early on she was in a accident and had to change her nose to the car, btw the whole race seemed as if everyone was taking each other out, so towards the end of the race, there was another accident and her nose to the car got damaged, well she pulls into the pits and from what i seen, no one was in a hurry to fix her car, race was near the end and she was a couple laps down, she got out of the car and was very vocal, i believe she wanted to finish the race, come back from commercial, she has this red wing nose, i assume it was from a teammates car, and she finished the race, i just thought it was awesome on how she didnt wanna give up and get as many points as she could, they had a few more crashes and she picked up a couple more spots in 6 laps, im sure some will object to this and say she still has no talent, oh well..........................................
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 am

Re: this is why...............

she'll be fine. There's talent there, people just won't admit it, and never will because she's pretty :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 am

this is why I miss my satellite: races (and tracks) like Toronto :x
I wish they'd go back to Belle Isle too, now THAT is an awesome road course, especially by North American standards.

Sounds like it got a little heated today :)
Was glad to see the AJ Foyt machine grabbed 5th today :D

she's got a lot of skill behind a wheel, was working her way up the F1 ranks until Bobby Rahal convinced her to race at Indianapolis in 2005 8-)

She's gonna need that never-give-up attitude if she switches over to NASCAR, just ask MW's favorite driver JOOOONYA :D
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

<snicker> JR.............. i dont think MW likes JR, in fact that name probably makes him go insane.

as far as the race today, it was crazy, that power dude got taken out twice, once by dario and some other dude, and while they interviewed power he called the 2nd guy a wanker............... too funny, if i guessed i would say there musta have been 15 wrecks and they all took place at the turns, drivers just dumping each other, i never seen this course before, and wasnt too fond of it, not many places to pass, maybe that is why people were getting dumped....
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am

I'm interested in seeing what the Grand Prix of Baltimore looks like. I hope they pick some cool scenic places to drive around.

I also can't wait til they go to Fontana, CART used to drive there and set a lap record of 241 mph :shock:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Danica will do just fine. She wouldn't be where she is if there wasn't talent. People don't put money in sponsorship just because she is pretty. That would be anther industry. I don't know what all the fuss is about her looks as there have been alot of attractive women that have raced over the years. Danica just sees to it she is noticed. Well whatever gets the job done I suppose.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to NASCAR & Racing