FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just asking

<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1905

8106

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Just asking

Does anyone watch the Show 1000 Way To Die?
Just checking it out today, Most stupid show i ever saw. :roll:
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9987

Images: 3
8226

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Re: Just asking

No, and after your "review" I won't bother. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1905

8106

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Re: Just asking

HiddenHollow wrote:No, and after your "review" I won't bother. ;)



I won't bother neither but i was looking for more racing.
ImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8135

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Re: Just asking

that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1905

8106

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Just asking

o
Last edited by duffygoofy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1069

Images: 1
8331

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Just asking

midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1855

Images: 10
8135

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: Just asking

smoke14rulez wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D


FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1747

Images: 3
8020

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: Just asking

I, myself don't watch it, but my 16 yr old nephew does... avidly. LOL

It's funny tho, just how often the show comes up in conversation! Doesn't matter if it's canned ham, space exploration, office supplies or pet food... seems '1,000 ways to die" has done a show on it! LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1069

Images: 1
8331

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: Just asking

midwesternsmoke wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:that show is NOWHERE nearly as stupid as some of the garbage on Comedy Central
ie........Ugly Americans, Futurama, Jon Benjamin has a van, at least 1000 ways to die has some factual basis, whereas, the aforementioned garbage is just that and NOT funny at all and shouldn't be broadcast on a comedy channel.


UGLY AMERICANS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!! :D


FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)


...I was in the orchestra pit...I needed my horn polished... ;) :) :D :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Re: Just asking

FINALLY..........A response from the orchestra pit. Where ya been?? Hadn't seen ya in awhile, guess I found what'll getcha off of the front porch..... :lol: :lol: 8-)[/quote]

...I was in the orchestra pit...I needed my horn polished... ;) :) :D :lol:[/quote]



:mrgreen: now we all know why you keep that squirrel as a pet :mrgreen:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2441

Images: 1
8175

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: Just asking

Rulez is lyin'.....he was at the golf course with me...getting his balls washed
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9987

Images: 3
8226

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Re: Just asking

... should be squeeky clean now :!: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

dirt93

User avatar

Posts: 715

Images: 48
8005

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Location: California

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Just asking

I watch 1000 ways to die all the time.. .I think it's the funniest show. I can't believe how dumb poeple are. ha ha ha

I also watch Worlds Dumbest..... lol
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Countingon39

User avatar

Posts: 29

185

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Location: Columbus, OH

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Re: Just asking

My son watches it all the time; it gives us something to talk about when I make him help me pull weeds.
There's a difference between a place where a community gathers and a place where one's created
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9987

Images: 3
8226

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Just asking

Countingon39 wrote:My son watches it all the time; it gives us something to talk about when I make him help me pull weeds.

If you run out of weeds at your house... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER