FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Big Brother - 13

<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Big Brother - 13

So..... Evil Dick & Danielle.... Jeff & Jordan & "Brenchel" - Brendon & Rachel are all back as dou's and against the other 8 housemates. Looks like CBS gave the advantage of numbers to the regular house guests... but they blew the challenge for HOH and now Brenchel is in there.

I think I'm gonna root for my home boy from San Mateo.... but 2nd I think I like Lawon. I'm also kinda liking the 2 southern women, as they are my type, laid back, quiet. If I have to listen to Rachel laugh again, all season... I may not watch it ! LOL

p.s. I am SOOOOOOO NOT buying Evil Dick & Danielle spiel - they haven't been talking in 3 years.... yeah right. It was kind of a stupid lie anyway, as that's the same schtick they used before to advance. Using the same tactic would put a huge target on their backs, I would think.....
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Big Brother - 13

my summer is complete, jeff is back, and im secure in my sexuality to say that, not sure what to think of the newbies, but please eliminate rachel soon, i dont wanna here her giggle after every word.......
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm

michaeljohn wrote:my summer is complete, jeff is back, and im secure in my sexuality to say that, not sure what to think of the newbies, but please eliminate rachel soon, i dont wanna here her giggle after every word.......

Is that grumpy Smurf?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 pm

o yeah..................... movie comes out later this month
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh yeah... forgot to mention.... the "twist" - if you vote a person OFF, the person that stays, gets a golden key and is assured to be in the top 10. So this does away with the old "back door" stuff.... and completely changes the nominations. Now it's not so much as who leaves.... but who gets "locked in the top 10" - should be interesting. :-)

MJ... your post made me feel a lil uncomfortable.... LOL When I said the the southern girls were my type, I meant, they are LIKE ME... not... ME LIKE them.... ha ha ha ha

"...not that there's anything wrong with it ( being gay)".... hee hee hee
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

Heather14

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Did anyone else see on TMZ that evil dick has left the show for "personal reasons" and now danelle has the golden key. I wonder if rachel put them up and left to save her? They tell what happened on wednsday show I hope he rattled some cages on the way out!
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 pm

...never watch it...maybe I should try? Is this a good season? :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Wow Heather... thanks for the FYI. I went to the TMZ site and read the story. You got all the info from the story, condensed nicely. :-)

Soooo... Evil Dick is now gone.... ( WHY? ? ) and Danielle is in the top 10. A friend said he did it, just to get Danielle in the top 10, but I said, none of the players knew the rules until they got there... so that could not have been a "plan" of Evil Dick's.

Also Rulez... some season's are better than others.... LOL...have to wait & see how this season shakes out. Give it a try... the worst that can happen is you don't like it. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Yeah, Dani didn't even know why her dad didn't come back from the DR. At least that's how she acted. I loved the 3 pairs they brought back and was looking forward to the dynamics with Dick D. because now that he's playing with ex-players, they're not going to be kissing his butt. But he added so much drama, it was going to be fun. Now he's out. Bummer. Still should be a great season (can't believe I am saying that)! :-) Staying in motels for a few weeks so won't have Showtime darn it! I assume they are doing the 3-hour Showtime After Dark again this year.

Well, at least we can come here and dish about this. Love that there are a core of people who watch BB and Survivor. You guys are awesome!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

xstreamist

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 pm

I am just glad that its back on the air. I love this game.
Taste Death Live Life.... Xstream style
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

well welcome to the latest BB Blog, Xtreamist. :-) Post your opinions away! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 pm

From Evil Dicks Twitter page today -

"I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House
But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out
Don't bother asking me questions, I won't be answering... I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone.
Thanks for all the concern and well wishes"
http://twitter.com/#!/EvelDick

CBS will address the issue on Wednesday.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm

He's such an a hole but makes for good television. I hated seeing him win that 500 K. I wanted one of the houseguests to stand up to him and throw something at him or kick him in the balls or ??? See, anyone who can get me that riled up, makes for good TV. :-) Such an egocentric bully!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 am

that kevin is a total jackass, hope he gets evicted tonite, why is the people that claim to everyone they are all about god, are the biggest aholes????

i was disgusted as a man when he said to the camera " dick is gone, i can now go after dani." pig.........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

this season has to be the worst one i ever seen, kinda disappointing cuz i really enjoy this show...
Next

Return to The Lobby