FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Casey Anthony

<<

cslonewolf

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: Casey Anthony

I'm not sure I'm buying the whole mistress thing, she has said to many things that don't seem to add up IMO. She claimes she gave George $4,000.00 that she didn't want back (YEA OK SURE SHE DID) She claimed George told her it was an accident in one breath and in the next that George threw Casey against a wall demending to know what happened to Caylee. If he knew it was an accident why would he be trying to get info from her? Just doesn't make much sence to me. The whole multiple names thing is kind of fishy too to me. I kinda feel like this woman is looking for her 15 minutes.

As far as your bet MJ sad to say I can't really bet you cause I have been saying too that deliberation is gonna be pretty quick. I think it will only take about 4 hours. Just saw closing arguments will begin 9:00 Sunday morning, so I'm thinking by Sunday evening this thing will be over.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

surprised they are waiting til sunday..........
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 pm

I think it's a sad family dynamic all around. I am not sure I agree that Lee is a creep. He was #### and hurt that the family would keep his sister's pregnancy from her and then was resentful that they acted supportive of it. Mom is lying for daughter definitely. I feel strongly in the truth but I would lie for my daughter on the stand esp. if she was facing the death penalty. She didn't look up chloroform; that was all Casey. I think it's irrelevant if Dad had an affair. I don't think he covered up anything. No grandfather would stick his beloved grandchild in a trash bag and stick her body out in the woods. Bury her? Maybe? But not leave her in a trashbag. Not something an ex-cop would do if you ask me. But maybe he deliberately did it to point the evidence to a stranger.

I just feel strongly Casey is a biatch. I don't care how your daughter died, whether you murdered her or it was an accident or someone took her, you're not going to be partying the night she goes "missing" not if you have a shred of love in your heart for your child. She is a sick, selfish, manipulative, lying psychopath. She needs to be in an all-female mental institution for the rest of her life IMO.

The only person Casey cares about (other than herself) is her brother. That was obvious when he was testifying.

Do we believe what she says abotu being molested by her father and brother? She is awfully promiscuous which could be an indication of a screwed up sexual ego. Mmmm. What if SHE were the instigator of the sexual relationships with her brother and father? I have never heard of that happening before but she is screwed up?? I wish if her father had molested her, it would have come out because he should pay for that. Cindy looks to be too strong of a person to let her husband molest her daughter. Just not thinking that happened but you never know. It happens so often and is not talked about.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

MichaelOsceola

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I've only seen bits and pieces of the trial. But, IMO, if your 2 year old is missing, and you're spending your time partying, and wait a month to tell anyone else that she is missing .... you're #### guilty of something.
Go Ryan!
( OK, Tony & Danica too )
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

They MIGHT get to deliberate by Monday....Baez has rehashed the same crap about five times already and I think he's trying to deliberately distract everyone because the defense KNOWS they're f^cked. He's gonna talk to the jury for 4 hours in closing.....WAAAAAAAAY too long if ya ask me ESPECIALLY if its just going over the same #### again, and again, and again...........JMO
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:01 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:They MIGHT get to deliberate by Monday....Baez has rehashed the same crap about five times already and I think he's trying to deliberately distract everyone because the defense KNOWS they're f^cked. He's gonna talk to the jury for 4 hours in closing.....WAAAAAAAAY too long if ya ask me ESPECIALLY if its just going over the same #### again, and again, and again...........JMO

Jose Baez is a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DOUCHE' BAG!!
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm

he has raised some good points, plus this is what he is suppose to do, cuz once he is done, there is no goin back..........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

michaeljohn wrote:he has raised some good points, plus this is what he is suppose to do, cuz once he is done, there is no goin back..........

he's only rehashed the same #### 25 times..... I just can't stand repetition. If I was on the jury, I'd just want the guy to shut the fu^k up after the first 15 times. Beating a dead horse gets oooolllllldddddd.
color]
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:he has raised some good points, plus this is what he is suppose to do, cuz once he is done, there is no goin back..........

he's only rehashed the same #### 25 times..... I just can't stand repetition. If I was on the jury, I'd just want the guy to shut the fu^k up after the first 15 times. Beating a dead horse gets oooolllllldddddd.

No kidding mws. I've done Jury Duty for over 30 years and I hate it more than anything I can think of. Actually what the attorney is doing is try to make the jury angry so they will do a 180 and let her go because they are afraid if they hate the attorney they will feel sorry for the defendent. I was on a jury once where the defense attorney wore the worst ties he could find and so I asked the prosecutor later after the trial what was up with that and he said the defense will do anything to shake up the jury. He gave me pointers on what the defense attorney will do and get away with. This assistant DA is a Federal Judge now. I would hate to be on the jury for this case as I wouldn't find one thing in her favor and a juror can't do that and be a good juror.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

well his job is to rehash everything to raise doubt, even on the littlest thing and i feel he has done that, i was part of a cival trial, it took 6 days, and i can promise you those defense lawyers in my civil case did the same thing this guy is doing, and if he didnt do it, he wouldnt be doin his job, im not saying she is innocent, but he has raised some good points.................
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well his job is to rehash everything to raise doubt, even on the littlest thing and i feel he has done that, i was part of a cival trial, it took 6 days, and i can promise you those defense lawyers in my civil case did the same thing this guy is doing, and if he didnt do it, he wouldnt be doin his job, im not saying she is innocent, but he has raised some good points.................

still annoying as a rash in July.................

I couldn't be an attorney, I have a REAL PROBLEM with being an arrogant prick..... :)
color]
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well his job is to rehash everything to raise doubt, even on the littlest thing and i feel he has done that, i was part of a cival trial, it took 6 days, and i can promise you those defense lawyers in my civil case did the same thing this guy is doing, and if he didnt do it, he wouldnt be doin his job, im not saying she is innocent, but he has raised some good points.................

still annoying as a rash in July.................

I couldn't be an attorney, I have a REAL PROBLEM with being an arrogant prick..... :)

I know what you mean. I couldn't be a defense attorney either as I know I'd slip and say "He$$ yes they are guilty. The innocent until proven guilty have way more going for them than the victim ever had. It really grinds me but I do understand why. Jury duty changed my look at the legal system as I found out alot of what is done and why. If anyone ever notices most of the trial is smoke and mirrors. A good defense is fantastic at BS. They have to be in order to change some ones mind.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm

WOW my whole three day weekend was spent sitting in front of the tv watching this trial. OK not all three days (there was nothing going on Sat) so the lil woman and me got into my new car and just drove and drove, no destination in mind and wherever we ended up we found something to do.

So anyway back to the trial. The closing arguments were so intence by both sides. The state was pretty good at putting the jurors into the mind of Casey Anthony, as they walked them through her web of lies. The defence (although I thought most of their testamony was less than spectacular) made some pretty good points in their closing. I think they def muddied the waters well enough to maybe cast reasonable doubt to the jurors. I do think they shot themselves in the foot though for taking so long. They went on and on and on repeating themselves (and losing the attention of the jurors) and before ya know it the judge called a recess, giving the prossecution ample time to put together their rebutle. Plus the state was the only speakers the jury heard from today. So when they went to deliberate the states rebutle was fresh in their minds while the defence was not quite as fresh.

In the rebutle by the prosecution the female prosecuter kicked some serious butt. I was close to tears myself a couple of times. Some great points were made by her. "George Anthony made a concrete base for Caylee's play house so she would not have to sit on the ground, so bugs could not crawl on her."
There was not one part of the trial that hit home (and I've followed it every day since it started) than the final words that she spoke today...."Who's life was better w/out Caylee?" then she shows the picture of Casey partying and a pic of the "Belle Vitta" tatoo and says "Theres your answer" GOING BACK BACK WAY BACK GRAND SLAM HOMERUN!!!!!!!

Compelling stuff. I am very suprised that they didn't have a verdict today. I thought sure as #### it would only take about four hours. Just hope the verdict don't come down while I'm working.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 am

Very well said Lonewolf, it was exactly as you wrote. Thanks
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

as i have been posting Cs, if i was on the jury, the defense did raise some reasonable doubt, not saying she is innocent, but i would go for a lesser charge because of that doubt. personally that lady from the prosecution saved the case yesterday, her partner was not that good and left some doors open. my prediction of 3 hrs went out the window, but they should get a verdict today, maybe by tonite
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby