FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

if you could................

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

Re: if you could................

its all good jam, some people dont understand the concept of if ya dont like it, dont read it, or use the foe list to block, some just want to add misery to other people
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 am

justlisa wrote:I am so done with this site, you can not even say nice things about some members with out getting a nasty pms about it! So you know who you are and you can bite me! You need to grow the #### up !

ALRIGHT........which one of our sub-culture has had the gonads to bother you Lisa, why dontcha just out them right here and let nature take its course. And I think you know what I'm talking about.
Just blows my mind that some people around here have more nerve than brains and don't know when to mind their own business, OR shut their mouths. C'MON LISA....Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me.
PPUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:
justlisa wrote:I am so done with this site, you can not even say nice things about some members with out getting a nasty pms about it! So you know who you are and you can bite me! You need to grow the #### up !

ALRIGHT........which one of our sub-culture has had the gonads to bother you Lisa, why dontcha just out them right here and let nature take its course. And I think you know what I'm talking about.
Just blows my mind that some people around here have more nerve than brains and don't know when to mind their own business, OR shut their mouths. C'MON LISA....Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me.

HEY....LISA!!!! why dontcha post the PM on here so we can ALLLLLL see it. THEN present it to someone with a little pull 'round these parts
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

justlisa

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Its been taken care of privately. This is proly the best way to do this, and by no means did I back down on how I felt.
<<

justlisa

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

HEY....LISA!!!! why dontcha post the PM on here so we can ALLLLLL see it. THEN present it to someone with a little pull 'round these parts

Thanks Mw I took care of it off the boards. Its proly better then hashing it out in public. I just do not take lightly on being told what to do and what my friends are about.
<<

peanut1439

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm

aww, only 3 ? LOL BTW, wasn't me...

Willie Nelson
George Straight
Ronald Reagan

Alternates: Bill Clinton, Tony Stewart, George W Bush.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Last edited by ndunn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh good Lord.... another drama, drama, drama blog....
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

justlisa

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Smokie there will ALWAYS be some sort of drama on a message board goes with what it is. You can also choose not to read it or respond. I am tired of some thinking they can get away with anything they say and I will stand firm on how I feel on the subject.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

just by looking at the board, i know where all the b.s. originated from, because i am pretty #### smart, you have to have brains to take classes at the university of penn, that is a ivy league school for the moron who has to start trouble..............
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

btw i always put a number on these lists, because there maybe people out there can only think of 3-5 things and its no big deal, if people want to add more they can, the number is just a starting point.
these are suppose to be fun threads, so we can all learn about each other, but its obvious some dont.

PEOPLE THE FOE LIST IS GREAT,ITS THERE FOR A REASON, TRY IT AND ALL THE B.S. WILL DISAPPEAR,
but i know some cant, they need the drama and fill the site full of hate, id really wish people let it go and move on, dont do it for me cuz i have been asking for weeks, do it because you have respect for tony stewart, and dont make him sit through this or hear that his website is full of hate.
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 pm

1. Jesus
2. Mother Theresa
3. Hitler
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

tlmerk wrote:1. Jesus
2. Mother Theresa
3. Hitler

now those are some interesting choices, you have jesus and mother theresa, and hitler, talk about two extremes, i like that.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I'd like to ask Hitler "what were you thinking?"
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

justlisa

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 am

If I could I would have lunch with Karma and ask HER WTF. I would let Jamo join us since he always has the best "deep thoughts".
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby