FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nothing particular

<<

smokeingirl

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Nothing particular

Is it just me? Does it look like Tony has gained back and more weight? Also, how come you never see JZ at any races since they became item?
<<

PosieFor14

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Nothing particular

I don't know about Tony gaining weight; I think it's the fire suit, because when you see him in street clothes, he looks pretty trim.

I think that JZ has been on a pretty heavy racing schedule since we got into June, and she seems to have races on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and I would guess she is away from the Cup races at what ever track she is racing at that day since the winged sprint cars don't usually race in the same town as NASCAR does. If you go to her site: www.jessicazemken.com, they have her schedule posted there and it is pretty busy in June and July.
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

tonysgal

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 pm

yes, this is the time of the season when the winged sprints are really busy. the World of Outlaws gets after during this time of year.

tg
the nice things about race cars is some days they're awesome and some days you can't find your ####- Donny Schatz
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 am

PosieFor14 wrote:I don't know about Tony gaining weight; I think it's the fire suit, because when you see him in street clothes, he looks pretty trim.

I think that JZ has been on a pretty heavy racing schedule since we got into June, and she seems to have races on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and I would guess she is away from the Cup races at what ever track she is racing at that day since the winged sprint cars don't usually race in the same town as NASCAR does. If you go to her site: http://www.jessicazemken.com, they have her schedule posted there and it is pretty busy in June and July.

Thanks for posting JZ"s site. I went there and she is a very interesting racer. Very commited to a passion she has to love. Good luck to her....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 am

sure looks like he gained he needs to stay away from junk food that he likes

Return to Tony