FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This oughtta be fun

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 am

Re: This oughtta be fun

Smoke14TS wrote:Kyle's fans are making way too big of a deal of this. Kevin is mischevious, sometimes mean-spirited, seemed to me he was running him like "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you, neener neener I'm not touching you."

Harvick fans would say something like that. His remarks afterwards would suggest otherwise tho', wouldn't ya say?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 am

they both got screw loose...............
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:Kyle's fans are making way too big of a deal of this. Kevin is mischevious, sometimes mean-spirited, seemed to me he was running him like "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you, neener neener I'm not touching you."

Harvick fans would say something like that. His remarks afterwards would suggest otherwise tho', wouldn't ya say?

I don't mean he won't wreck him later on. I just meant in that situation, the running him around.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Much as i hate to agree with MJ :lol: he is right about Kyle and Kevin especially,they keep screwing around on the race track they can kiss any chance of a championship good-bye this year.BTW talked to Rick Hendrick,he told us it was Jrs.turn to win the championship this year,Mike Helton told him so. :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:

Kevin Harvick mischevious? #### even i can't deny that one,but sometimes it gets out of hand! Mean spirited? Relentless is probly more like it,that pretty much goes with the out of hand i'd say. :lol: The big picture is the championship and they are both running well enough to both have a shot at it.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:

Kevin Harvick mischevious? #### even i can't deny that one,but sometimes it gets out of hand! Mean spirited? Relentless is probly more like it,that pretty much goes with the out of hand i'd say. :lol: The big picture is the championship and they are both running well enough to both have a shot at it.

And Kevin said he is not done with Kyle yet and they are off of probation today.
ImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Heard that statement earlier this week,Kevin wants him to know he has one coming. Statements like that are gonna get him in trouble. :mrgreen: Just Do It :!:
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 am

Kevin sucks Kyle will get after his suspension is over
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

suspension has been over since last week, like i said earlier, i hope both of them keep playing grab ####, that is two less people for the cup, the fewer the better.......
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

wolfgang wrote:Much as i hate to agree with MJ :lol:

I saw one of my cats sitting RIGHT next to a HUGE raccoon, who was eating the cats food... and neither cared about the other....no trouble....

I have hope for world peace! :-)

( hee hee hee)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 am

smokieonefour wrote:

I saw one of my cats sitting RIGHT next to a HUGE raccoon, who was eating the cats food... and neither cared about the other....no trouble....

( hee hee hee)

The cat knows you'll give it more food... no worries. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 am

smokieonefour wrote:

( hee hee hee)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing