FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This oughtta be fun

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 pm

This oughtta be fun

Harvick is a chickensh#t, I hope K B finds a way to put him in the wall without getting in trouble with the powers that be. What Harvick did on the 3rd lap was bullsh#t :? :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Re: This oughtta be fun

didnt catch it was sleeping dreamin of fairies
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:35 pm

michaeljohn wrote:didnt catch it was sleeping dreamin of fairies

didja find a quarter under your pillow ? :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Harvick & Burton ganged up on Kyle until NASCAR warned them to get away from him. I'll give Kyle credit, he didn't retaliate and got a 3rd place finish out of it.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:didnt catch it was sleeping dreamin of fairies

didja find a quarter under your pillow ? :lol:

no i wished for something else..............
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:33 pm

I don't think Kyle will be putting anyone into any walls. Whether NASCAR fined RC $150,000 or not, he knows what it was like to get punched. Don't think he'll go riling them up further.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Harvick & Burton ganged up on Kyle until NASCAR warned them to get away from him. I'll give Kyle credit, he didn't retaliate and got a 3rd place finish out of it.

Well it didn't take the snakes long to show their BS did it? Good for Kyle for keeping his nose clean. I didn't see the race but would like to see a video. This is typical of Harvick but not Burton. Hummmmmm did the owner put them up to it? Harvick must have forgotten he is still under probation as well as Kyle and his boss.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am

Harvick's a PUNK....but I'm surprised at Burton, I thought a little more of him than what he showed.
Oh and by the way Richard Childish is a bad toupee' wearing grumpy old fart. Maybe Coach Gibbs can talk to the REDNECK BOOB and help him remove his head from his anal cavity. :o :o
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am

well as much as i like to shake things up, i havent seen it so i will shhhhhhhhhhhhhh about it til i see the replay this week.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

i seen the video, i will issue an official statement in a few days
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Watched it last night,also watched last weekends Truck race and i do see the simularitys.Kevin must of been saying how do you like it,how do you like it! Jeff Burton was pushing Kevin,but it didn't appear as he had anything to do with the rest of it.Suddenly,i don't think Kyle liked being forced to the apron anymore than Kevin watching Kyle force the #22 truck owned by RCR and KHI to the apron last week during the truck race.The way i see it,all this crap should be over now,but Kevin gave a statement according to Dave Dispain "you ain't seen nothin' yet". Does this mean he likes BTO? :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

wolfgang wrote:Watched it last night,also watched last weekends Truck race and i do see the simularitys.Kevin must of been saying how do you like it,how do you like it! Jeff Burton was pushing Kevin,but it didn't appear as he had anything to do with the rest of it.Suddenly,i don't think Kyle liked being forced to the apron anymore than Kevin watching Kyle force the #22 truck owned by RCR and KHI to the apron last week during the truck race.The way i see it,all this crap should be over now,but Kevin gave a statement according to Dave Dispain "you ain't seen nothin' yet". Does this mean he likes BTO? :lol:

nope, no BTO involved....I'm guessin' the the boss told him to go ahead and do something else stupid to make up for the $150,000 fine. I STILL say Childress SHOULDA gone to Joey Coulter before he showed his ####. All this crap got started because Bowyer was an IDIOT at Darlington. Go ahead and look it up on youtube. He got up next to KH took the air off the side of the 29 wiggled him into KB and its been on from there.
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Watched it last night,also watched last weekends Truck race and i do see the simularitys.Kevin must of been saying how do you like it,how do you like it! Jeff Burton was pushing Kevin,but it didn't appear as he had anything to do with the rest of it.Suddenly,i don't think Kyle liked being forced to the apron anymore than Kevin watching Kyle force the #22 truck owned by RCR and KHI to the apron last week during the truck race.The way i see it,all this crap should be over now,but Kevin gave a statement according to Dave Dispain "you ain't seen nothin' yet". Does this mean he likes BTO? :lol:

nope, no BTO involved....I'm guessin' the the boss told him to go ahead and do something else stupid to make up for the $150,000 fine. I STILL say Childress SHOULDA gone to Joey Coulter before he showed his ####. All this crap got started because Bowyer was an IDIOT at Darlington. Go ahead and look it up on youtube. He got up next to KH took the air off the side of the 29 wiggled him into KB and its been on from there.

The history wasn't so long with RCR/KHI and it was all about just this MW,i'd agree with yah except for the turning Harvick part and yes it was a stupid move on Bowyers part going three wide,i still remember it well. Won't deny Harvick has done some stupid %hit over the years either as most all of them do one time or another.Joey probly liked the fact he finally got by Kyle even after Kyle kept forcing him down the apron and yeah Kyle probly could have taken him out but didn't,that was cool.Kyle sure wasn't happy about the way Joey passed thou,being forced to the apron,i didn't see a problem with what Joey did.Kyle changes his story alot and i'm not sure if someone is coaching him or what.The time Kyle turned Kevin,maybe he thought Kevin had got into him intentionally,not realizing Bowyer caused it,who knows.Kyle is a #### of a wheel man,but his record in the NW and Truck Series isn't always too favorable despite his wins.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm

as fun as it is to pick on kyle, i cannot condone what harvick did and it is for this reason, in the article i posted chilly talks on how he said to kyle " if you have a issue with another driver, go talk with them, dont tear up a race car." now maybe that was not harvicks intent to smash up a car, but your kind of pushing for it, if your using a car to drive someone down onto the apron,

also let them two keep playing games, your not gonna win a championship by playing grab #### on the track. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: go talk to the so called boring champ, he doesnt waste time on focusing on other drivers, he is there for one reason win races and become champ, oh thats two :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am

Kyle's fans are making way too big of a deal of this. Kevin is mischevious, sometimes mean-spirited, seemed to me he was running him like "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you, neener neener I'm not touching you."
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing