FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The LOL PLace

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: The LOL PLace

duffygoofy wrote:I was just asking a question.Thats all. Then he should of said long time ago.Sorry no big deal. And i did pm you.MWS

no need to be so defensive and abrasive..... I'm just trying to keep things from getting started again. I haven't checked my PM 'cause I don't usually get them. I'll go have a look.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

since i didnt sign in i got to see what was written, duffy i have you blocked since that day you proclaimed i hated everyone, which means i dont see what you write, my life is not that boring that i need to read your threads, i much rather slam my head into a brick wall and believe it or not not everything revolves around you and your buddy even tho you both want it to, MW was correct in what he said, and you know what they say when you assume...................., so leave my name out of your lips,
p.s. only my friends call me Mj, so pass that on to you buddy...........
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 am

You can pass it on yourself.NEVER SAID YOU HATED EVERYONE.GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

sorry, you say something? i can not make out what ya said? so i guess your peanuts voice box, picking two fights in one day.....
<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 am

I guess I dont have much of a sence of humor cause I don't consider a bunch of fuktards fighting very funny. I've been a member here almost since day 1. Back in it's youth this site was the only site on the net I wanted to look at. I was on here all the time. The people were all nice we all got along we all had a few very cool things in common, we all liked Smoke, Ryan, and NASCAR. The people of this site were like one great big happily disfunctional family. We made each other laugh w/ silly videos, jokes or horseplay. You could always spill your guts and vent to the people here and they would be here w/ a virtual shoulder to cry on. The prayers were everywhere, praying for a members sick loved one that we never even met. From everything I have seen lately those days are done here. There are too many people on here now that like to ruin everyones threads, then #### and moan when everyone does the same on yours. I think it's hi time that you people grow the fuk up. looks like I am going to be taking another leave of absence from this site, cause I got enough drama in my life I don't need to come on here to read about my fav past time NASCAR, just to get bombarded by a sh!tload of childish bickering
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 am

cslonewolf wrote:I guess I dont have much of a sence of humor cause I don't consider a bunch of fuktards fighting very funny. I've been a member here almost since day 1. Back in it's youth this site was the only site on the net I wanted to look at. I was on here all the time. The people were all nice we all got along we all had a few very cool things in common, we all liked Smoke, Ryan, and NASCAR. The people of this site were like one great big happily disfunctional family. We made each other laugh w/ silly videos, jokes or horseplay. You could always spill your guts and vent to the people here and they would be here w/ a virtual shoulder to cry on. The prayers were everywhere, praying for a members sick loved one that we never even met. From everything I have seen lately those days are done here. There are too many people on here now that like to ruin everyones threads, then #### and moan when everyone does the same on yours. I think it's hi time that you people grow the fuk up. looks like I am going to be taking another leave of absence from this site, cause I got enough drama in my life I don't need to come on here to read about my fav past time NASCAR, just to get bombarded by a sh!tload of childish bickering

hate it for ya bud......shoulda been here to see what started it all then you probably wouldn't be so bent outta shape. But, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do and that's understandable.......L8R 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 am

sorry you feel that way wolf, this site has taken a turn for the worse, hope ya decide to come back...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 pm

now this is a good LOL and its for my buddy, there is a website that shows ya how to make glenn beck diapers, so when he feeds you a mouth full of garbage, it has a place to end up...
<<

justlisa

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

cslonewolf wrote:I guess I dont have much of a sence of humor cause I don't consider a bunch of fuktards fighting very funny. I've been a member here almost since day 1. Back in it's youth this site was the only site on the net I wanted to look at. I was on here all the time. The people were all nice we all got along we all had a few very cool things in common, we all liked Smoke, Ryan, and NASCAR. The people of this site were like one great big happily disfunctional family. We made each other laugh w/ silly videos, jokes or horseplay. You could always spill your guts and vent to the people here and they would be here w/ a virtual shoulder to cry on. The prayers were everywhere, praying for a members sick loved one that we never even met. From everything I have seen lately those days are done here. There are too many people on here now that like to ruin everyones threads, then #### and moan when everyone does the same on yours. I think it's hi time that you people grow the fuk up. looks like I am going to be taking another leave of absence from this site, cause I got enough drama in my life I don't need to come on here to read about my fav past time NASCAR, just to get bombarded by a sh!tload of childish bickering

Sorry that you wont be around again.... always miss you when you are gone. I also miss the way this site use to be, then I could not wait to come here when I was online. I have a few very close friends I made here that I adore, I would not trade that for anything. I am so bad at remembering quotes, but I think one goes like this. "It takes a whole village to raise a child"' I think that's what it takes to get this site going again. We all need to do our part. Maybe things can get back to the way they were or a happy medium in between. I for one truly miss what use to be, but there are enough good members here to get that back. Cs it would be great if you reconsider, but I totally understand if you dont.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

lisa as you know i do not want to come here fighting all the time, and you know how passionate i am to get the site back to the way it was, but I will no longer sit by and let someone try and run this site and dictate what is talked about, i am so tired of internet bullies, im tired of fake people, im tired of people forcing their view on to others, and when someone doesnt agree, well all #### breaks loose,
it STOPS NOW!!!!! If this makes me look like a ftard, then so be it, a lot of the people i made friends with left, because they got tired of a member posting fake articles and when they would ask about the articles, that member would fight with them, til they left, not to mention this member and their sexist views against women, i take pride that i made this member report its sources and made them stop using ONION NEWS as a source for posting articles, plus i guess the warning from animink about his offensive pictures didnt set it, shows the maturity level of this person, but when your full of hate what else can you do, but try and ruin someone else day......
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Michael I just read a previous post and see where your friends call you mj. I have always called you Michael because I like the name. I hope you don't mind. We have been friends for a very long time and even tho we don't always agree I still consider us friends. There have been times I would like to pm you but I can't because of a quirk in the new site I can't send out pm's only to myself. Go figure. Phamo worked to try and fix this prolem but it may be something in my computer so I just blocked the incoming as I can't reply.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

There is very few things I love in this world more than I love NASCAR, and suprisingly living w/in 5 miles of a sanctioned NASCAR track that runs two races a year, there are few people around here that I know who are interested in the sport. None of my co-workers follow it, I only have a few friends who like it. I was soooo happy when I found this site in the beginning, not only was it a place I could talk to people about the sport I love, but since it is a SHR site I could also talk to fellow Newman fans. I know there are still alot of great people here on this site. I apoligise for calling you all fuktards this a.m.

Lisa I remember you making an offer to me that I will never forget. You offered to help me out in a very big way, and I could never thank you enough for that.

Jamo what can I say about Jamo. You make me lol everytime I do come on this site. It was your ideas that went into the video I made that got recognised by the legenday A.J. Foyt, thats not something that happens everyday.

M.J. Your a dik, but man I love ya lol. I hate your driver, but I love that you speak your mind. I love finding out your point of view on things. I may not agree w/ everything you say but you are a very well educated guy and you at least know what your talking about.

Peanut I always liked reading your threads too

I like just about each and every one of you fuktards, I know we will not always see eye to eye on everything (esp. politics) I think that could be awesome. I think a healthy debate is a great friggin thing. I will tell you what I believe and why I believe the things I do. You tell me your beliefs and we can discuss them like big boys and girls. There is no reason what so ever to start bad mouthing, calling other members names, and talking sh!t about another member because they don't share in your beliefs. That IMO is just childish and ignorant. I know we are all better people than the people in Jr. Nation, and quite frankly I think that Tony and Ryan both would be quite ashamed of us if they ever came on here and read some of the crap that goes on here. So why don't we behave like the big boys and girls we are and make this site something Tony and Ryan would be proud of, and stop acting like the idiots that make up Jr. Nation
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,no comment at this time! Remember,i have multiple personallitys and yah never know which one will come out. :lol: Good :idea: Sorry,i thought this was the LOL place,wrong post i reckon. :lol:
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

wolfgang wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,no comment at this time! Remember,i have multiple personallitys and yah never know which one will come out. :lol: Good :idea: Sorry,i thought this was the LOL place,wrong post i reckon. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a dik!!! i thank u wolf for giving me a special name, i will try not to disappoint ya, but please call me richard, sounds more professional :)
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby