michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Darian, playing with numbers

all done in fun people................
<<

Smoke_14

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: Darian, playing with numbers

Well MJ from what I can recall, Knaus must not be that great at math either. Can't seem to figure out how to get JJ to the finish on these fuel milage races, especially Michigan.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

i dont deny that, i do this same stuff at the JJ site i belong to and they laff at it and call me a goofball, i didnt do this to anger anyone, and if it does, ill take it down, i put that up cuz some of my friends here were upset with sunday and im just trying to get them to laff
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............DOOFUS
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

that's funny right there
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 pm

It is funny. These last few races have definitely tested the teams' math skills.

I like Darian, though. He's a great CC, honestly I wouldn't swap him for anyone else with the possible exception of Greg Zipadelli.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

every CC makes a mistake on mileage, its not a big deal, as a fan you have to laff, cant take this stuff seriously, or you will drive yourself crazy.
<<

PosieFor14

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm

When they talked to Tony after the race Sunday, he said that they failed to get all the fuel in the tank on what was supposed to be their last stop, that's why they had to stop late. Darian had it calculated okay, but the team left some in the can. (no wonder that green flag stop was only 13.3 sec. They needed another second to dump the rest, and they could have gone the whole distance.)

I like Darian too. I think that he does a good job for Tony, and unfortunately, he seems to get thrown under the bus every time something goes wrong for the #14; sometimes even when Tony was at fault. I'm not complaining about your playing with numbers pic MJ because I like poking fun at things too. I just think as a general rule, everyone is too critical of his calls. All the crew chiefs play similar stratedges, sometimes they work; sometimes they don't, so their either a hero or a zero.

I think Greg Zipadelli was a great crew chief with Tony, but I have to admit that there are times I actually prefer Darian, because he is willing to do something radical to win, and takes that chance, where I think Greg played it safe more often being okay with a top 10, rather than to take a risk and have it not work out.
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

michaeljohn wrote:every CC makes a mistake on mileage, its not a big deal, as a fan you have to laff, cant take this stuff seriously, or you will drive yourself crazy.

Yup. Same as when the driver speeds on pit road. That's why I've had to do the toons where Tony gets sent to the white board to write "I will not speed on pit road."
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

michaeljohn wrote:Image

all done in fun people................

MJ...I'm surprised you didn't show the numbers.....867-5309...Denny Denny who can I turn to?? You're slipping dude
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

no way doc, im far from slipping, i tell you what if ya ever have time post a picture in here of any driver and lemme see if i can not make a funny............

Return to Tony