FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reasons behind Childress' blowup

<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: Reasons behind Childress' blowup

JMO, but I don't see anyone starting anything here. If you don't want people to comment with what they believe, then you're in the wrong place. You can post whatever you want but that also gives others the opportunity to comment whether they agree or not. Talk about a double standard
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Typing "give it a rest" is not commenting on what you believe, it's an attempt at trying to make someone post in a certain manner....by the way, we already have a member on here with multiple screennames (and personalities) that tries to play that role.

And don't worry about: [You can post whatever you want but that also gives others the opportunity to comment whether they agree or not]

I speak for myself when I say "I'm a natural"
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 pm

bravo jam!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm

the main reason i put this up was because nothing was posted about RC and is it not fair to try and get both sides of the story????
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Watched Race Hub last night and i remembered Spencer and Kyle Bush,i believe Spencer paid a $25,000 fine if i'm not mistaken after punching Kyle in the nose.The price go up due to inflation or is it 25k a punch? :? Spencer is a cornball,but it made me laugh with his comments about the whole ordeal.Spencer said something simular to this,Joey beat Kyle on the track,Richard beat Kyle to the hauler and Kyle got beat up by a senior citizen. :lol: Kyle has been pretty quite about the whole ordeal,maybe it is a lesson learned? Hope so,cuz the kid does have alot of talent and is likeable when he's not being an ####.The Hub also showed three differant occassions over the years where Kyle took out rookies needlessly in the truck series alone in past years.The not so funny part is i can remember twice that many and probly least three times that in all three series.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm

aws14 wrote:I'm sure God was so very proud of Richard that day. It's not every day that someone keeps their promise to assult another human being. Oh, wait, maybe it is...

When you see God,would you please send him to my house,cuz i have alot of questions to ask him myself?
Last edited by wolfgang on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Smoke_14

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I think that was a great post MJ. Also LOVE the SRV avatar.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

jamo14 wrote:Typing "give it a rest" is not commenting on what you believe, it's an attempt at trying to make someone post in a certain manner....by the way, we already have a member on here with multiple screennames (and personalities) that tries to play that role.

And don't worry about: [You can post whatever you want but that also gives others the opportunity to comment whether they agree or not]

I speak for myself when I say "I'm a natural"

OK it works like this,i'll bite-good one jamo! :lol: Multiple screen names i don't have myself,but have been told i have multiple personalities. :mrgreen:
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Unless a person grew up during "old school" they have no idea what it means. I grew up during this period and I know exactly what it means...I didn't appreciate it as a kid and I don't as an adult. There has to be better ways to solve a problem.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

ndunn wrote:Unless a person grew up during "old school" they have no idea what it means. I grew up during this period and I know exactly what it means...I didn't appreciate it as a kid and I don't as an adult. There has to be better ways to solve a problem.

Grew up the same way you did ndunn,there are many times i question it myself, what is right or wrong far as situations like these.My dad always told me to never fight because he raises his children from the neck up.The other hand,if i called someone other than Mr.or Mrs.i'd get smacked in the head in front of them.The belt stung,but it didn't kill us and after the lecture we knew we were going to get it.The first fight i ever got into was about 4th grade,i beat up the school yard bully and was a hereo to the other kids,not so much dad.Dad i'd overhear tell others a differant story and the comments about that a boy,that's my son ect.really confused the #### out of me.When my sister was picked on by an older boy,i warned him and about the third time i pounced on him and my dad was ok with that thou.The bar fights in my younger days were just alot of #### raising fun most the time,i always figured it was ok long as i didn't start them or provoke them.When and when not to is the question and in Richards case,i don't feel as he no longer had a choice.Guess time will tell.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 am

ndunn wrote:Unless a person grew up during "old school" they have no idea what it means. I grew up during this period and I know exactly what it means...I didn't appreciate it as a kid and I don't as an adult. There has to be better ways to solve a problem.

I grew up old School, & as far as another way. It was tried. Kyle was told, & he didnt care to listen. Knowing nothing would happen but being told again. (How brats are created, empty threats) Well, he was given the courtesy of being warned not to touch RCs equipment again, & again thinking nothing would happen, ignored the warning. Well being Old School you shouldnt give empty threats & apparently Childress didnt. He let Kyle know consquences were coming.
I for one was happy to see such a brat be put in his place.

This isnt the Ricki Lake world, where talking does any good. If talking does do good, then great, but if not...... an alternative must happen. Sometimes that is an old school #### kickin'
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Now Days,you can get into trouble for hitting a brat and that's why there are so many of them i would venture to guess.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:40 pm

wolfgang wrote:Now Days,you can get into trouble for hitting a brat and that's why there are so many of them i would venture to guess.

exactly!
ImageImageImage
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing