FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

what's Tony and Mark Martin frequency

<<

katydude

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

what's Tony and Mark Martin frequency

anybody know what the scanner frequency for Tony and Mark Martin. Also Tony and Ryan. SpeedTV mentioned yesterday during the Duels Tony and Mark were talking to each other. They made a great drafting pair.

How does that work? Tony have to switch between spotter, or Mark, or Ryan on the radio. Guess switch is on steering wheel along with TALK button?
<<

Username

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am

Re: what's Tony and Mark Martin frequency

you can find the frequencies on a lot of websites http://www.nascanner.com/ has most 2011 frequencies http://www.jayski.com/links/scanners.htm usually has a complete list but it doesn't look like 2011 is updated yet. the push to talk button is on the steering wheel and the radio is somewhere to the side of the driver but not on the steering wheel, i think most drivers have them placed somewhere on the left side where they can reach the controls. most teams customize their radio controls and knobs
<<

katydude

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:20 am

yeah I know where to find frequencies but they usually show team frequencies like spotter and crew chief, etc... But I imagine a certain frequency between Tony and another competitor like Mark Martin would not be on the list unless they list misc frequencies for SHR or Hendrick and it might be one of them they are using.
<<

Launch39

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Yesterday, I was scanning and noticed that Ryan went silent for a long while. I swapped over to Tony's frequency and there they both were discussing what they were going to do on the restart. I'd assume that the patching is being done from the CC box. I was also able to hear Ryans spotter at the same time between them talking, meaning he was on Tony's frequency as well. Pretty cool. I think you will just have to try them both till you pick up on who's frequency they jumped on when talking driver to driver.
Rocketman is ready to Launch!!

Return to NASCAR & Racing