FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

aws14 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Last year Kyle Bush took out a female rookie driver in the truck series during a restart just to quickly get the lead,to which there was no need.The fact Kyle hammered the side of the RCR owned #22 truck after the race was no congrads to the rookie,Kyle did not like the way he was passed and let the kid know it and the kid did nothing wrong! When you follow all three series and watch Kyle and what he does,he has caused alot of unneccessary damage to RCR/KHI race cars/trucks over the years as other teams and alot less experianced drivers as well.This by far does not make him comparable to the late Dale Snr.in anyway shape or form.Richard has been through it all over the years and maintained composer,this time it was the final move from the same driver to set him off.Personally,i'd like to take this time to thank Richard Childress for doing what i believe alot of team owners wanted to do themselves if they had it in them.Kyle has alot of talent,but he has been out of line several times before and i don't feel the least bit sorry for him as i would have beat the wise %ss to the ground if it were my teams! Nascar has done nothing with Kyle over the years,they do anything to Richard,i'm done with Nascar all together! Nascar let it esculate this far!

I do watch all three series. I don't recall anyone saying that there was anything more than a donut on the side of that truck. Even so, Childress had no business taking matters into his own hands, especially since Joey had no problem with any of it. Your attitude is part of what's wrong with this world, if something happens that you don't like, then violence is the answer. That's my opinion...

Kyle tried to move the kid onto the apron,there's alot more to it than a donut and as i said,this trouble has been brewing alot longer than this one incident or race. Violence is the last form of action,that's why we have wars,Richard obviously felt he had reached his end as Nascar has done nothing but let it esculate.Violence the answer,maybe not,when all else fails,what else is there? When you have the answer to that one,you'll have solved the worlds problems.My attitude may not suit your believes aws14,but that's the way i see the world and i really do wish it didn't have to be this way and you're right,the world would be a better place w/o violence,but that's a fantasy in my eyes and experiances in life.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm

i know where wolf is comin from and in saying that, i should beat myself up for agreeing with him, i dont think anyone feels violence is the answer, but last year at texas, everyone giggled when they seen the jeff and jeff fight.
we are never going to know the true story, people have commented that kyle got suckered punched, and if the story is true, a man standing across from you taking of his rings, then putting you in a head lock then pounding on your face is not a sucker punch, you think chilly took his rings off to hug kyle???
the reason kyle didnt fight back is because this time he bit off more than he can chew, im sure he seen himself bein suspended, plus if he fought back chilly would have made it worse, kyle does wreck alot of people, and its not cool, like i said the list is building and the common factor is one kyle busch.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 pm

at least he was a gentleman about it, and took his jewelry off :twisted:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 pm

amen!!!
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I don't see what the big deal is, take a 3400 pound car and flip someone, or take your fists and beat someone.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Just reading that Nascar will only give him probation,fine and dock owner points.
ImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back to this site. How many cars has Dale Sr. wrecked? How about Harvick? Countless, I'm sure, along with dozens of other drivers. And sorry, but Kyle didn't wreck Joey. Geez, listen to Joey's interview, he enjoyed racing with Kyle. I never hear this much crap except when it's Kyle. How very Christian of all of you to keep jumping all over him all the time. Give it a rest. You all sound like broken records. That's my opinion.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Owner points,didn't Kyle take enough away from him already with the #29?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

;)
jamo14 wrote:I don't see what the big deal is, take a 3400 pound car and flip someone, or take your fists and beat someone.

;) Alot cheaper.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Rochelle wrote:Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back to this site. How many cars has Dale Sr. wrecked? How about Harvick? Countless, I'm sure, along with dozens of other drivers. And sorry, but Kyle didn't wreck Joey. Geez, listen to Joey's interview, he enjoyed racing with Kyle. I never hear this much crap except when it's Kyle. How very Christian of all of you to keep jumping all over him all the time. Give it a rest. You all sound like broken records. That's my opinion.

everyone is expressing their views, and just because they are expressed different than yours has nothing to bein christian, religion has nothing to do with this, i dont want any harm to anyone, i type some of my stuff cuz one of my friends is a kyle fan and we like to goof on each others driver.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Rochelle wrote:Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back to this site. How many cars has Dale Sr. wrecked? How about Harvick? Countless, I'm sure, along with dozens of other drivers. And sorry, but Kyle didn't wreck Joey. Geez, listen to Joey's interview, he enjoyed racing with Kyle. I never hear this much crap except when it's Kyle. How very Christian of all of you to keep jumping all over him all the time. Give it a rest. You all sound like broken records. That's my opinion.

everyone is expressing their views, and just because they are expressed different than yours has nothing to bein christian, religion has nothing to do with this, i dont want any harm to anyone, i type some of my stuff cuz one of my friends is a kyle fan and we like to goof on each others driver.

Yeah..so what I'm a Kyle fan..should I go ahead and out the fact that you're a closet Jooonyer fan?
Ijust like what BUD MOORE said during an interview before the H.O.F Induction ceremony. He said that Kyle Busch is gonna be the next Dale Earnhardt....that oughtta #### off some folks 'round here.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 pm

first off at least he dont half the garage planning to put a hit on him, and you know im not a jr fan, just a fan of mnt dew so its not gonna work.......... ;)
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:29 pm

michaeljohn wrote:first off at least he dont half the garage planning to put a hit on him, and you know im not a jr fan, just a fan of mnt dew so its not gonna work.......... ;)

HAHAHA....yer right, he doesn't win enough to #### people off enough to say he's an arrogant punk.
Its what now..........107? Maybe he needs to go back to Mother Teresa
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 pm

how many cup wins does kyle have??? not enuff to go bragging about...... :mrgreen:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 pm

michaeljohn wrote:how many cup wins does kyle have??? not enuff to go bragging about...... :mrgreen:

he's got more than Jooooonyer.....KB 21- JR 18, since KB came to cup, Jr only has 9 wins. Put that in your pipe and smoke it smart guy
color]
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing