FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

<<

azk8ster

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 am

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

This might explain the culture of the organization that Harvick seems to be an ardent disciple of...punch first, talk later!

Hope NASCAR throws the book at Childress (if indeed it happened as described)!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 am

kyle needed to be put in his place, first he wrecks the 29 car, cuz he is afraid of harvick,( even tho someone here posted he didnt have reverse, all tho he had reverse only a couple minutes earlier to escape from harvick) then starts crap with childress, its funny he has all these altercations and what is the common factor? Kyle, you can almost start making a list of drivers he #### off, kyle isnt that great, he wins a lot of truck and NW races, big deal, he will never be on the same level as the king, he will never win 200 sprint cup races, he isnt good for the sport, he is getting boring, same ol rap, instead of worrying about those bogus races he runs, worry about the the job he was hired to do.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 am

If Childish (Mr that is) didn't like what happened on the race track he should get out of racing. If people think Kyle is a punk Childish is a bigger one. If the incident on the track was that bad go to Joe Gibbs and complain. What is hypocritical is the fact is his driver Dale Earnhardt Sr. dinged up plenty of other cars he raced against so what is the big deal now? Harvick had a say in this and that dude has alot to learn too. I can hardly wait until his grandsons get smacked around on the track is he going to be standing on pit lane waiting to sucker punch someone else? The jerk just may meet his match. I detest violence and the way I see it it still is my right to feel this way.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 am

ndunn wrote:If Childish (Mr that is) didn't like what happened on the race track he should get out of racing. If people think Kyle is a punk Childish is a bigger one. If the incident on the track was that bad go to Joe Gibbs and complain. What is hypocritical is the fact is his driver Dale Earnhardt Sr. dinged up plenty of other cars he raced against so what is the big deal now? Harvick had a say in this and that dude has alot to learn too. I can hardly wait until his grandsons get smacked around on the track is he going to be standing on pit lane waiting to sucker punch someone else? The jerk just may meet his match. I detest violence and the way I see it it still is my right to feel this way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YUP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Funny thing is, just last week BUD MOORE said KB is gonna be the next Earnhardt. 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 am

ndunn wrote:If Childish (Mr that is) didn't like what happened on the race track he should get out of racing. If people think Kyle is a punk Childish is a bigger one. If the incident on the track was that bad go to Joe Gibbs and complain. What is hypocritical is the fact is his driver Dale Earnhardt Sr. dinged up plenty of other cars he raced against so what is the big deal now? Harvick had a say in this and that dude has alot to learn too. I can hardly wait until his grandsons get smacked around on the track is he going to be standing on pit lane waiting to sucker punch someone else? The jerk just may meet his match. I detest violence and the way I see it it still is my right to feel this way.

I agree ndunn and can you imagine if Kyle had hit a man 40 years his senior how bad the Kyle Haters would have trashed him. #### if you do & #### if you don't.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

I am by no means a Kyle Busch hater. My previous posts on this site can prove that. But I don't think Richard should be punished over this. Kyle shouldn't be punished either but Kyle needed this to happen. Time and time again, talks and fines and penalties just don't get through to him. Richard went old school and did what he had to do. I don't condone senseless violence but I link what happened here to when a man fights another man due to the guy saying or doing something to his wife/family. Sometimes enough is enough. I always liked Richard and to me, I like him even more after this.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

A fight at a race track? Say it ain't so!

Fights at race tracks happen every weekend. I dont think anything should be done to either of them. In fact I like them to do that more often, instead of destroying each others race cars on the race track. I'm with Smoke on this one. Put them on the front stretch & let them boys have at it!
ImageImageImage
<<

herbie14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:A fight at a race track? Say it ain't so!

Fights at race tracks happen every weekend. I dont think anything should be done to either of them. In fact I like them to do that more often, instead of destroying each others race cars on the race track. I'm with Smoke on this one. Put them on the front stretch & let them boys have at it!

I agree Schmoopy. Let 'em have at it! Don't fine or penalize either one of them.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

If I was Kyle, I'd file a police report. Sorry to all of you who will disagree, but what Childress did was inexcusable. Aside from that, how ridiculous does that make Austin and Joey look? And Austin standing there while Gramps punches a driver? Really? I really don't think "boys have at it" was meant for team owners. Drivers should settle their own crap, on the track. Richard should have had more class than that. Besides, how many times did Dale Sr. start sh!t? For Richard, being the owner of the #3, that's miles beyond the pot calling the kettle black.
Last edited by Rochelle on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm

I didn't see any black eye when Kyle went into the drivers meeting. Maybe something was there but I couldn't see it. Lets see if they show anything pre-race on pit road. I don't think charges should be filed, it looks like Nascar will fine RC, we'll just have to wait and see how much. Kyles probation wasn't in any problem either Helton said.

OH, BTW, Coulter(sp) didn't have a problem with Kyle bumping him cause they both had done it during the race. RC just got out of control.

added:
Why was Austin Dillion with Grampa? Was he there to be a 2nd?/ LOL If anyone had a problem with Kyle it was the driver (coulter) and he should have been there by himself. But, he said he learned a lot by racing with Kyle. Sounds to me that he is the reasonable one here.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

aws14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Last edited by aws14 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Last year Kyle Bush took out a female rookie driver in the truck series during a restart just to quickly get the lead,to which there was no need.The fact Kyle hammered the side of the RCR owned #22 truck after the race was no congrads to the rookie,Kyle did not like the way he was passed and let the kid know it and the kid did nothing wrong! When you follow all three series and watch Kyle and what he does,he has caused alot of unneccessary damage to RCR/KHI race cars/trucks over the years as other teams and alot less experianced drivers as well.This by far does not make him comparable to the late Dale Snr.in anyway shape or form.Richard has been through it all over the years and maintained composer,this time it was the final move from the same driver to set him off.Personally,i'd like to take this time to thank Richard Childress for doing what i believe alot of team owners wanted to do themselves if they had it in them.Kyle has alot of talent,but he has been out of line several times before and i don't feel the least bit sorry for him as i would have beat the wise %ss to the ground if it were my teams! Nascar has done nothing with Kyle over the years,they do anything to Richard,i'm done with Nascar all together! Nascar let it esculate this far!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

azk8ster

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Austin was there to hold Grampy's precious watch....sort of lets one know this was definitely premeditated.
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

aws14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Last edited by aws14 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I thought i saw a little PURPLE on his CHEEK,and it looked swollen.
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing