FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

I was just told that Bires was scheduled to drive the #18 tonight. Probably a good thing...lol
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I guess RC should of asked first then take it from there.Find out maybe tomorrow.
ImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Kyle needs to take Karate lessons, or just come hang out with me for a few daze. An old Marine Corps Prison guard could show him a thing or three.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm

According to the account I read, they spoke, Busch said something Childress didn't like, and that was it. It isn't like Richard just walked in there and whupped his #### without any provocation, at least according to what I've read.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Kyle is a big strong young man, if he wanted to fight, I bet he could do some damage. He never should have said he wasn't a fighter after the Harvick deal..lol I'm glad he didn't hit Richard back, then he would be hated even more.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm reading the articles and the tweets. I want to hear the story from the horses mouth, but I guess KyBu was spouting off when Childress went to talk to him, so then Childress took off his watch (gave it to his grandson to hold) and went after Kyle. I would have LOVED to see that if it actually happened. :)
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm

I just read that RC Hit KB 3 times in the face and threw him to the ground.
ImageImage
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Kyle Busch, Richard Childress Have Altercation After NASCAR Truck Race In Kansas
Jun

7:56p
by Jeff Gluck

Kyle Busch was put into a headlock and punched several times by famed team owner Richard Childress before falling to the ground, according to several people with direct knowledge of an altercation that occurred after the Kansas Truck Series race on Saturday.

Busch, who had raced hard with Richard Childress Racing's Joey Coulter late in the event, was confronted by Childress in the garage following the race.

According to several sources, Childress removed his watch and handed it to grandson Austin Dillon before walking up to Busch.

Upon approaching the driver, Childress – a 65-year-old grandfather – initiated the altercation without a discussion, placing Busch in a headlock and punching him two or three times.

Busch then went to the ground in a defensive position to avoid further injury, but Childress attempted to punch Busch again after he rose.

This obviously isn't the first time Busch has had an issue with someone related to Richard Childress Racing. Busch has found himself in several disagreements with RCR's Kevin Harvick, including a notable incident at Darlington in which Busch moved Harvick's car on pit road to try and avoid getting punched.

We'll obviously keep you up to date as more details about this story come in from those in Kansas.

There are 8 more updates to this story. Read most recent updates »
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm

I have a feeling Childress is gonna be in some big trouble !!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:According to the account I read, they spoke, Busch said something Childress didn't like, and that was it. It isn't like Richard just walked in there and whupped his #### without any provocation, at least according to what I've read.

your right about that aaron, chilly doesnt like to get involved in this stuff and he is a old and if he got pushed i dont blame him, kyle is the biggest punk in nascar, he thinks he is joe cool cuz he wins truck and nationwide races, oooooooooooooooooooooo big friggen deal, be a man and concentrate on winning a sprint cup tittle, something he will never get.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm

I just read Childress walked up without any conversation and grabbed ol' KB in a headlock and started punchin' him.......
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm

This was posted on CBS Sports at 11:03 pm

Team owner Richard Childress and Kyle Busch were involved in an altercation after Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway.

Busch and RCR driver Joey Coulter were racing hard in the closing laps of Saturday's race won by Clint Bowyer. The duo made contact several times while racing to the finish line as well as after the checkered flag on the cool down lap.

That reportedly upset Childress enough that he approached Busch in the garage area and after removing his jewelry landed at least one punch before being separated by NASCAR officials.

Following the race Coulter did not indicate there were any problems racing with Busch for the fifth place finish.

“I learned a ton behind (Busch) and I know why those guys keep saying what they do. That was really awesome racing him,” Coulter said. “I hate we got together on the last lap. I had never gotten tight next to somebody, so I was underneath him expecting to get loose, and I get tight and we kind of got together.”

Neither Busch or Childress and their respective teams had comment following the incident.

NASCAR officials said they were investigating.
color]
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am

ALL THE CHILDRESS-MANIACS OUT THERE, SAYIN' THEIR PRAYERS, EATIN THEIR VITAMINS.

WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN ALL THE CHILDRESS-MANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahahaha
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 am

From the article

According to several sources, Childress removed his watch and handed it to grandson Austin Dillon before walking up to Busch.

Upon approaching the driver, Childress – a 65-year-old grandfather – initiated the altercation without a discussion, placing Busch in a headlock and punching him two or three times.

Sounds like to me Kyle was sucker punched !!!
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing