FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Survivor

<<

herbie14

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Survivor

The new season starts tonight. Share your thoughts here.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

daniluvs14

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Survivor

not too sure if i like this redemption island thing.. i want russell gone but if they send him to RI he would beat anybody except for maybe boston rob..
i wanted them to vote out christina so her idol would be useless since she didn't use it.. grrrrrrrr.......

hey herbs!!!
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh don't tell me.......I watched American Idol and set the DVR for survivor...........I'll have to catch it later.
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

SpeedBeagle

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 pm

I find the ex federal agent quite interesting- especially his decision to call everyone out at the first tribal council. I wonder what his buddies back at the BAU think about that strategy.

I like watching Russell play the game. He's what they call in history a king maker. Stay on his good side, and if you're the lucky one he takes to the finals, the money is yours.

Boston Rob is overexposed. He'll also be competing on The Amazing Race starting Sunday.
go fast, turn left
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm afraid the "federal agent" is going to be short lived on the island. He's made too many enemies early, and they have all seen he can't be trusted. Bye, Bye! LOL
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

herbie14

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 pm

That sure was an interesting tribal council. I don't know who my favorite is yet, probably the Iraq war vet. (GO ARMY)
I don't see Christina or the Fed lasting very long. They seem to be starting crap way too early. I will never understand why the people on a weak team always want to vote off the stronger players from the start. Idiots!

Hi Dani!!!!!!!!!
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:51 pm

I liked the new Survivor....the federal agent guy is soo crazy though. It's going to be an interesting season
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Shander

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Secret Agent man has got to go.... what a crazy tribal council. Should be a good season.
"No Woman will ever be truly satisfied... because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money."
Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter.. don't mind and those that mind... don't matter!!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am

remember now ya'll.. the strategy this year has got to be different becasue of redemption island.. i know.. but, russell can and will prolly beat anyone on redempeion island.. the only way that would work is if they sent russell and secret agent man and let secret agent man beat russell.. but robs tribe is weak as they proved in the first competition.. they need all the men they have!!! its gonna be a strange season for real.. once russell is gone i do not want to see his fugly mug on there anymore..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I have it recorded too but will definitely be watching it this season. Boston Rob has always been my favorite but it seems like if the cast was smart, the first 2 people they would vote off would be Russell and Rob.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 pm

OMG... I can't stand Mr Federal Agent Man at all!

Good Lord... can you imagine being his neighbor?

**knock knock knock***

Yes?

There's dog crap in my yard.

So?

Did your dog do it?

I dont know

I dont know is not an answer... now I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. Did your dog crap in my yard?

;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

SpeedBeagle

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Saw on SI.com that Jeff Probst is picking our Tony to win the 500. Here's the link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1101/nascar-celebrity-picks-daytona/content.10.html
go fast, turn left
<<

SmokeRising

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 pm

New Survivor is Cool...

It is always interesting watching Rob and Russell work their Evil Magic...

Redemption Island is a cool change...

There are certainly a lot of different Personalities...

:D
The impossible just takes a little longer...
Remember that both the cream and the crude both rise to the top, but only the "Smoke" rises above them all!

"SHR GARAGE GANG"
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Okay, I watched the episode and I think it's going to be a good season. I kind of hope they keep Rob and Russell around as it makes things interesting. I love the Redemption Island twist. So even if your favorite gets voted off, there's still a chance they may return. I think the Christina, Francesca and Phil trio should be picked off one at a time, though Phil is kind of interesting. I am one of those viewers who likes the nonconformists. It shakes things up and keeps it all from getting boring (just like on this site-- no names mentioned! LOL).

Boston Rob is still my boy. Has been since he was on with Amber all those years ago. He's not abrasive like Russell, but he's always playing the game.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

xgsteel

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Looks like this is going to be a very MEAN season - goodie!! LOL :evil:
Next

Return to The Lobby