FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just got a text message......Kyle Busch nailed

<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Just got a text message......Kyle Busch nailed

Do yall think he had one of those bumper stickers on his car that reads.........I'm not speeding. I'm qualifying?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Do yall think he had one of those bumper stickers on his car that reads.........I'm not speeding. I'm qualifying?

Hahahaha, I have one of those !!!!
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm

I saw this post after I submitted one in the Lobby. At the end of the article I read (by Fox Sports), it had this statement;

"According to the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles handbook, a driver's license "will be revoked for at least 30 days" if a driver is convicted of driving any vehicle more than 15 mph over the speed limit. A valid state-issued driver’s license is not required to compete in NASCAR."

He'll probably do a public service announcement like Kurt did here in Phoenix.

It also said that JGR was gathering additional information and had no comment at this time. I bet Joe is none too happy with the shrub right now...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Kyle said he was test driving a Sports Car and he got carried away.He also said he is sorry.
ImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Evidently the deputies aren't Kyle Bush fans or we wouldn't have known anything about it.The other possability is he ran his mouth when he was pulled over and by then,they didn't care who he is.I'm sure Kyle is very sorry,sorry he was caught and they didn't give a crap who he is.Harvick must be loving this about now and i'm sure will hear a few jabs toward Kyle over it. :lol:
<<

jamo14

Post Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

F%ck Kyle Busch
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 pm

The only Nascar weekend I have ever attended was November, 2005 in Phoenix. As I remember it, (I do have partstimers) that is when Kurt got his DWI ticket. That was the next to the last race for the year, and Kurt had already signed with Pensky for 2006. Kurt was parked for the Phoenix and Holmstead races. But I don't remember if it was Nascar that parked him or his owner. Frankly, I can't even remember who Kurt drove for before Pensky. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut about the whole thing. LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 pm

hahaha nascarana, that's more than I remembred. All I know is he got out of it legal wise.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

aws14

Post Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 pm

I think it was Rousch, the 97 car I think. It was the owner that released him since he only had two more races. Jack still bad-mouth's him every chance they get, especially on camera. It's hilarious to me cause I've always disliked him.

"Busch's 2005 season was cut short by two races after a confrontation during the Phoenix, Arizona race weekend with Maricopa County Sheriff deputies on November 11, 2005, when he was pulled over for suspicion of drunken driving and cited for reckless driving. At first, the Sheriff's department claimed that their equipment for sobriety testing had failed and they could not release results of his drunk driving tests. This claim later proved to be false, but by this time, Roush Racing responded two days later by suspending Busch for the remainder of the season and replacing him with Kenny Wallace for the final two races. Team president Geoff Smith famously declared they were "officially retiring as Kurt Busch's apologists." Busch was 8th in the Cup Series Chase for the Championship at the time of the incident. He was sentenced to serve 50 hours of community service which was to be completed within one year. In November 2006, one year after the incident, Busch was declared an honorary deputy in Maricopa County."

from Wikipedia
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed May 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Yes it was the 97 car of Rousch that he drove.Kurt and Spencer always kept pushing each other thats how i remembered his car #.
ImageImage
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing