FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the big rumor...........

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

the big rumor...........

i guess since saturday nite the big rumor is carl edwards smashed his car up so they couldnt fully inspect it, i think that is far from the truth, i believe this could be his year to win races and a championship, ever since that new ford engine last summer the rousch guys have been all over it.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: the big rumor...........

I hadn't heard that rumor... good grief! Ridiculous! He couldn't have pulled that off on purpose no matter how hard he tried. :roll:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Anyone who knows anything about me knows there is one driver in NASCAR I can't stand so I sincerely hope this isn't his year (though I agree it sure looks that way) but I would highly doubt anyone, even the 99, would purposefully wreck his car for this reason. Could he do it? Sure, I think so. But I doubt he did. I'm going to have to go read up on that rumor. Hadn't heard anything about that yet.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon May 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I think MJ is right, I hope not but I think it may be the year of the flipper. One word comes to mind....ICK
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Big picture is the Coke 600 and as much as i don't care for Carl,i don't think he'd ruin a perfectly good race car for that purpose.Carl being stupid,well it pretty much appears that way. :lol:
<<

aws14

Post Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Funny... The guys in the booth Saturday night mentioned that now NASCAR wouldn't be able to check the engine. The Flipper theme song they played Sat night was hilarious. Not a fan of flipper either but the Fords are very strong this year. I'd rather it be Matt's year than flipper or sniffle... He's just an all-around nice guy.
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Elliot Sadler on Nascar Now or Race Hub said that it isn't true. Silly Rumor. If you watch it, Carl would have to be a genious to hit that grass at the exact spot and we know he's not that smart...lol Sorry to say, but those Fords are FAST..grrrr
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!

Return to NASCAR & Racing